Saturday, March 04, 2006

Pyknic

Squabash----> A crushing defeat. Just what Calculus test gave me on Thursday. More on that later. You know I got 5 big blisters from football at Aman Suria today, so I think I'm out for a a week or so for sports haha... First round of tests are over too, but foosball is AWESOME!!!! I can officially say that I'm addicted to it, although I think I've mentioned it a few posts ago. Jack Johnson rawks my world, as well as his guitar solos, learning the song Better Together and Staple It Together... Watching Brokne Lizard's Club Dread, super scary, unrealistic and funny... Perfect.

Right, now as promised, here are my really, really nice college friends from Sunway College, I can't imagine what I would do without them...
This is my funny/blur/panda best buddy in Sunway so far, his name is Jeng Shiun(everyone calls him Jeng) He's also my neighbour, so we play bball together...

From left: Shereen(pingpong penguin), Toby(Koala Bear, real good guitarist) and Ellie(Didn't know there was such a name until now haha) Shereen is loud, loud, loud!!!! But not annoying. Pretty fun to be with and nice to bully her also. Haha. Sorry. Ellie is really really nice, likes basketball and looks very very good in sunglasses haha... Toby is my regular foosball partner as well as my Jack Johnson guitar solo friend haha... He used to have long hair too, look real good in a lab coat haha.

This is Wei Yen, she's my neighbour, and I think she's in my econs class... Real smart I heard, very shy girl haha...
This is Danny and Eric... Danny is from Sabah(wow!! Well, sort of) and Eric is super-super-super smart!!!! And hardworking too. He helps me in everything!!! Calculus, Applics, Plysics, Econs... Amazing
This is Kenneth and Jack Shen... Kenneth is super funny, he can like do ALL sorts of voices, really funny... plays pool well too, and he can do funny funny stuff like stop lifts(I'm still traumatised) Jack Shen is like very very good in foosball, he's my Sifu and I'm very very thankful... His bball is amazing too, saulte you man :)
Right. Jennifer(Jenny the bunny) and Lingesh(the black bat, you shud see him in my black jacket) Jennifer's stylish, cute and all that, and Lingesh is fun to be with... Of course everyone else is fun, but when you're playin foosball against him or anything like that, everyone has a good time haha...
This is Nick and Arthur. These two are the funniest ppl on the planet... So far. They can make you laugh until you cry on the spot, in class they're always cookin up trouble... Makin a lot of noise too those two, but they're very very willing to learn...
Zac-han, as shown above. This guy can drives race cars, but he doesn't own one. Pity. But he can drive man. Real good.Laid-back, and really really sleepy in class, but he's still our friend all the same :)This is Jogn and Melissa, and Henn Drik sitting on the table. John can do magic tricks, damn entertaining especially during Calculus class... Mel is cute and funny, but sorry guys, she's taken :( Henn Drik is very fun to be with too, very smart as well...

This is Shah from Singapore. I call him Shah coz his name is unbelievably long, but he knows a lot of stuff... Except for Physics, which is the only class that he's same with me haha. Oh well.
This is Sam, from my English class. She's really really nice, very friendly too... She's one of the ppl in class that makes the most noise, but us guys still rule the noise charts haha...
This is Jun Wey, my MU fan friend which is in my Physics class. The guy can do this really really high pitch bird whistling sound that is so loud that the whole class looks everywhere... It's damn funny, especially in a bit room with lots of ppl haha...
This is Alicia and Chris... They're real nice ppl, Alicia's really really good in ballet(or so I heard) and Chris is... Umm... Fun. And sarcastic at the same time. Haha.
Well that's all the photos I hav at the moment, will put more, coz I missed a few ppl... Another thing about college I have learnt is that you cannot underestimate their tests, no matter how good you think you are at that subject. If you can master the basics, dun think you can take the tests. You just need that something extra sometimes, and very few ppl have that... I got 44/51 for Applics which is pretty decent, but I got 25/50 for Calculus... Ouch. That means 2.5 marks are gone off my TEE score. I've been squabashed haha. And never play foosball before a test too. Lesson learned haha. Oh yeah I got 20/30 for Physics too, which is pretty good, but Jun Wey got 25 wth haha... You know the tests dun really hit you in the face, but when you look at the JPA scholarship students' results, you'd feel pretty useless haha... Gonna work hard so I at least be on par with them, so fired up now haha... Roar.

Well that's all for now, uploading those photo took AGES. Will put the rest of the photos sometime, ciaoz

1 comment:

yvonnet said...

hey man! *hint* i dont see MYYY picture anywhere! or jia weis, or eugits, or beatrices'! *hint* =p

looks like youre really enjoying col! cool! =)