Sunday, February 26, 2006

Squabash

Trussell----> A punch used to make coins. I wonder if I'll ever see one haha. You know this morning I saw a bird tapping my study room window. Really cyte. Wonder what the bird must be thinking. My mom says that birds have been doing that to my place a few times already. Amazing. Man United's in the Cup final tonight. 3-0, minimum haha. Flavor of the week is Boo Radeys- Wake Up Boo. Really good song. Oldish.

Let's see, what's new? Other than college and tests, life has been... Not normal. Again. I find myself tripping sort-of-head-over-heels again, but it seems that I'm making half an hour calls this time instead of infinite smses... Not good. Anyway, I've gotta get something off my chest. Thursday, Physics test. 7 questions in 20 minutes. Sounds simple eh? They even gave us five minutes of reading time so that we can start straight away. Midway through the 5th question...

Mr Patma: OK class, you've got less than 4 minutes left.
Whole class: What the hell?!?!?? (Rush rush rush)

Another question later...

Mr Patma: OK class, you've got less than a minute, finish your last sentence

Yeah, pretty much summed up that day. Luckily that test only contributed to 1% of the whole test. But i think its easier to lose marks that way. Moral of the story: No matter how easy/doableis a test, never, NEVER enjoy yourself and blast the test at every chance you got. Haha.

As a side effect of the tests, I have not done my homework over the last 2 weeks, thank goodness I've just finished... Now I know the difference between high school and college. Life has become more independent, teacher dun really care if you do your work anymore haha... I think I've mentioned that already, oops :p

Another thing I noticed about college is that everyone is so shy, except for the foreign students. It's like, all the local students stick to their own people and dun talk to anyone else unless the teachers ask them to or there's assignment... So weird. Maybe that's what 5 years of high school does to you. Food for thought, hehe. I've also been addicted to new stuff such as foosball and o2jam haha.

Right, I'm struggling to come up with a topic, that's highly unusual. Promise you a better post next time, will edit this one. Until next time, ciaoz.

EDIT.

From left: Mich, Sam, Jia Wei trying to look cool and Donnie. Pic I took during Sri KDU's Sports day, very very loud.

From left: Afiq(trying to look blurrish), Hilmi and Nad enjoying themselves in the stadium

4 comments:

.: puRple VioLet :. *~ said...

so does the local students part include u?hee!just out of curiosity,what's with those weird words u have?they sound interesting but do those words really exist?

live.laugh.love said...

well..y aren't u not normal again..sms me if ure not feelin good..i'll try to find some time to talk to u again..take care!!

akatsukiotoko said...

ohh i see seems that the old lu xian has started to being lazy again....but, hey quiet true, we students get shy at the first iem we met as time passes by the situation will be different, remember those days Lance?the day i met u? that was quiet different? anyway, i think is 4-0 against wigan right they make greta ganme!!!

Luxian. Lex. Big Cat. Lex. Lux. said...

Hey purple violet,Yes it does include me haha... and yes the words exist... look it up. You can't find them in a normal dictionary though.

Hey lindy, dun wanna disturb you la haha, you're so bz that you're not updating ur blog!!! Haha

Hey akatsukitoko, I where got lazy. Haha. Its been so long since that day... Until i 4got who you are edi. Oops. And yes MU deserve to win haha, RAWK ON MU!!!!!