Saturday, February 04, 2006

Apocope

Lollygag---->To fool around; to spend time aimlessly; to dawdle or dally. Pretty much what I've been doing at home apart from visiting relatives and friends. What a waste of time this Chinese New Year is. Miss college, miss friends, miss anything I've been doing after college i.e. basketball haha... On the plus side I'm still drinking a lot, gambling a little bit too... Flavor of the week is Yellow Card- Lights and Sounds. Just gotta love the guitar and the drums.

Not thinking about much this Chinese New Year holiday, not a lot of stuff to put on this post... Except maybe on what I would do for the rest of the year other than what I've planned. Like when there's free time to do stuff. Hmmm. So far, my life has been play and study, play and study haha. Perhaps I should teach my dog a few tricks like shake hand or something. Voices in my head also say that I should be staying ahead of the competition and start reading ahead of what I'm studying now, seeing that SAM students are studying their ass off and I'm not... Of course listening to jazz music helps pass the time too, but surely I would get an earfull from my mom haha... Perhaps I should go meet people. There's an open house tonight next door, should check it out. Hmmm.

Ok got something to put on this post. I keep forgetting to talk about this, and finally i remember. First of all, I never believe in gyms, especially ones like Celebrity Fitness and stuff. Then one fine day, my dad decided to take me to Fitness First at the club, as a result of me accidentally using his Fitness First bag. Last minute thing. Anyway, the place was HUUUUGGGGEEEEE. Haha. Lots of people, lots of good music, and best of all, lots of STUFF. Good ones. They actually work very very specific parts of your body and it doesn't injure you at all. Just shows how advanced technology can be nowadays. After spending like 3 hours there I think, I was so satisfied but since I entered as a guest, I gotta register again to go there again. As a member. Bummer. When I get my driver's license, I'm gonna go there lots haha.

Ok just thought of something else. I didnt' wanna post this at first, but I just have to let it out. Do you know how ANNOYING little brothers can be? Haha. They're like worse than girls man. My brother, for instance, always, always annoys me for the sake of annoying me man. He just walks in, yoinks the remote from me while I'm watching TV, and switch to his cartoon channel. And even when the show he wants to watch is not on, he will make sure I don't watch the channel I want. Damn bad right, he's even willing to watch shows that he doesn't like such as Schooby-Doo and Powerpuff girls to annoy me haha. I wonder why little brothers do that. I asked him before, and he just says he's mean. Haha. Perhaps they were made to be that way. Then when you're working he'll be the best ally you'll ever have. Hope so la.

Think that's all for this post, until next time. Ciaoz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOooO..look who i found!hehe...peek-a-boo!hehe..can i link u? :)