Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lollygag

Triskaidekaphobia--------> Fear of the number 13. Well, half my predictions are right. Federer won, Justine could've won if not for her stomach cramps, and everything else is fine and dandy... Watching Oprah, quite a good show... Jennifer Aniston is on :p Anyway, this week has been quite a special week... Although I expect more of this to come, haha, Chinese New Year is around too, so happy CNY to anyone who reads this...

Alright, this week has been special to me because it's the week that I OFFICIALLY start drinking... Coz technically I'm 18, so finally my parents let me drink, and they really gave me a lot to drink... I'm drinking alcohol every weekend now, drank some good red wine on Friday, had lots of beer yesterday and I'm having some white wine now... I wonder what champagne tastes like. They say that the taste of wine is acquired taste, I guess that's sorta true... My brother doesn't like it, so I guess that means that he's too young to appreciate this sort of thing... Most of my friends don't like it too because they say it's bitter, so I guess I'm sorta used to it haha.... I also wonder what it's like to be drunk haha. Had a hangover before, it's like a really really bad headache in the morning after you had quite a lot of alcohol the night before... Oh well, only time will tell. Haha.

Now this I have gotta put it here so that everyone knows, it's quite important. I assume that everyone would, at some point this CNY, play firecrackers or fireworks at night... Yeah, those pretty things that shoot into the air and explode into pretty flowers... But as the newspapers say, this stuff IS really really dangerous, no matter how good you think you are at doing this kind of thing. Last night, my dad had this HUGE fireworks(9 in a box) and we had it outside on the open road, sorry, OPEN SLOPE ROAD, facing up coz it's supposed to shoot into the sky. All at once. But we didn't know that we had to strap it to the ground, so after we lighted it and the first rocket came out of the box, the box fell sideways, with my dad about 4 feet away from the box!!!! Yeah, was feeling pretty silly then, lucklily my dad kicked it away from him so that it didn't SHOOT him, after the whole thing happened we thought about it and it was so scary... One of the rockets actually shot all the way down the road, nearly hitting the house... Looks nice, but very scary... So ALWAYS, ALWAYS strap any fireworks to the ground or stick it in grass or something haha.... Quite silly la we all. Haha.

Anyway that's all for this week, wil update soon. Until next time, Ciaoz.

1 comment:

live.laugh.love said...

update ur blog for goodness sake!!