Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mattoid

Stultiloquy------>Foolish babbling.I've been tagged. The rules/procedures are as follows:The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.Here are mine:

  1. My title for my blog entries are weird words haha... Quite obvious eh? Don't know whether you consider this a weird habit though. Fav words are Mattoid, and Panglossian. Zizenzizenzic too.
  2. I say 'dunno' when people ask me about how I feel about something. Like SPM. I have not told anyone/teacher about how was SPM except for a few close friends...
  3. I sing to myself when I hear any song. On one hand, it helps my plaiyng-by-ear ability, which helps me memorise songs... But on the other hand, if I sing TOO LOUD to myself, I sounds pretty funny... Especially on the high pitches.
  4. I always, ALWAYS have a song in my head when I'm doing ANYTHING... Anything at all. Like now, Mason Williams- Classical Gas is playing in my head. Good stuff.
  5. Let's see... I scrunch up my face when people prove me wrong. I just realised, and its so funny. Dunno whether that's weird though.
Well that's how eccentric I am haha. Tagged ppl:
1. Yvonne Tee 2. Mushira 3. Hui-Ling 4. Wei Yang 5. Sue-Yi

P.S. No tagging the sender/tagging back!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!!! :'(
why me?
you know i hardly go online...
mumble...
ps keep in touch?