Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stultiloquy

Obnubilate---->To darken, dim, cloud over, or obscure. Not feeling very good right now. Watcing American Idol now. New season's here on Star World, bet it's over already somewhere on9... A gloomy, lost-of-hope feeling has obnubilated my day, and although I just came back from watching Memoirs of A Geisha(which is a really gd show btw), I dun think I'm feeling 100 percent now...

I have a principle about when to be satisfies with what you're doing, even though you fail trying. I believe, that if you give your all, then you should be satisfies with what you have achieved, whether you have met your target or not. In this case, this special special case, I have realised that I have given my all and I feel absolutely pathetic... And it's being a friend to someone I've been so horrible at. You see, I have a really really good friend since a few years ago, and I have also tried my best to be a really really good friend in return as well... I'm not gonna say what I did, but long story short, I found out that I'm not even a "friend" to her... Well that's what she says. She's the one person that I spend time with most, share ALL my problems and try my very very best to listen to all her problems as well... But I'm just not good enough. As a friend. I'm not there when she needs me. I'm already starting to miss the times that I would call her and talk to her for 1 hour at least just before SPM... And it's all gone. Just like that. Not gonna say anymore. I sound so pathetic right now.

Until next time. Glad that i could pour it out. Ciaoz.

2 comments:

yvonnet said...

are you alrighttt?

live.laugh.love said...

hey..u've been TAGGED!!gO tO my blog n See how it wORKs..