Vinolent----> Addicted to wine, imtemperate, drunken. This week has been so exciting, just managed to catch my breath now... Orientation for college started on Wednesday, still sorting out my time table haha... Playing basketball everyday too, trying to get into college team, wish me luck haha... Flavor of the week is Jack Johnson- Taylor. Great guitar intro. Funny movie: Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. Any comments on that?
I don't have much time on this, Man United V Burton Albion is in a while, so I'll just talk about orientation in Sunway College, AUSMAT course for those who don't know and wanna find out haha...
Wednesday
Got to know all the lecturers and teachers. Surpsingly, most of them are Indians. Doens't matter, I'm not racist, just noticed that's all. And as all courses do, they show their best students' scores and stuff, even one of the students made an appearance(98.65 for TEE) Was quite boring la... They also had a Powerpoint slideshow presentation about the campus and their events, quite interestin la... Oh yeah there were these creepy girls from JPA scholarship which screamed every 30 seconds which were sitting one row behind me during the introduction of the lecturers, couldn't really hear what the lecturers were saying haha...
Thursday
Got the chance to register for my subjects and arrange my time table too. Yes, arrange my own time table. Cool shit, I even heard that some people arranged their time table so good that they had Thursday free... Well after narrowly missin out on Physics, I just made it to register on all my subjects... Coz each subject had different groups/classes at different times... So a lot of people were registering for certain groups only...
Friday
Buying books from seniors. Didn't take it seriously, but when I reached college all the Maths and Science books were gone!!!! Panic panic, run around in circles. After managing to get some Econs books from 5 different people, this guy who wanted to sell his books just arrived from his hostel. So I offered to carry his books as long as he sells his books to me FIRST. Lucky me. After buying all his Maths and Science stuff, I went home with a HUGE Georgio Armani bag filled with second-hand books, so heavy man...
Overall this week was busy busy busy, so I'll update again sometime nect week. Until next time, ciaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment