Atribilious---->Bad tempered or irritable. Blech. What a week. My first week of college. Let's see... Overall college is exciting, I have no regrets taking the AUSMAT course as well as going for Sunway college instead of Taylors or any other college... Coz this college is quite fun... More on that later. Passed my undang(46) finally, gonna do bengkel this sunday... Other than that nothing new, nothing really exciting either... I'm listening a lot to Astro channel 111 while doing my homework, feels like absolute peace... Oh yeah yesterday was Friday the 13th too, luckily didn't get any bad luck...
College has its good points and its bad points. For my course, first of all, I get to arrange my own time table!!!! Cool!!!! It's like, for each subject there are different groups at different times, so we get to pick wchich group we wanna join... So I currently finish at 230 nearly everyday, 1230 on Thursday and 530 on Wednesday... Stupid LAN subject... Anyway I'm thinking of rearranging it, and it should look like this:
Monday 830-430
Tuesday 830-1230
Wednesday 830-530
Thursday 830-1230
Friday 830-1230
Cool eh? Well that's not all. My college has foosball, guitar and even UNO STACKO!!!!! Haha... Quite fantastic la. Also has 1901, San Francisco and Aunty Anne... So food-wise, Sunway definitely satisfies my needs... Sunway college also has this facility called Student Centre, its a place where the college has stuff for students to do... So in other words, Sunway college has foosball, ping pong, and UNO STACKO!!!!! Uber coolness, haha... Of course there's lots of sports facilities too, but I have yet to try them out. Lecturers-wise, so far I have met most of them, and they really explain again and AGAIN AND AGAIN until you understand haha... So if you get it first time, the rest of the class is quite boring haha... It's a good thing I guess, I hardly get it first time haha... Syllabus-wise, I think AUSMAT has quite a challenging syllabus... It's more like an extended version of Form 5, but the syllabus I compare between courses is the Maths only, coz it's the only syllabus I can look through without sleeping... And I find A-levels most interesting, coz it's almost nothing to do with our Form 5 syllabus... Especially Further Maths. That subject rules. Of course, I miss all my friends who are studying in Taylor's, HELP and everywhere else... I miss the fun times, the arguments, and even the sarcastic remarks... Kinda makes me wonder how often should I see my ex-teachers when I'm older...
Another thing I thought about is what a revelation I'm going through... This year, I'm moving from Form 5 to college, so there are a lot of new things I have to learn as well as sort out... No more mom to make sure none of my stuff are missing, everything I do is my business now, it's also known as absolute freedom... And when I get my driver's license, I may even be hardly seeing my parents... Quite sad la, but that's how life is for me. I also have to learn how to be responsible, and the hardest thing is, I have to learn how to sort out my priorities... Everything is in my hands, and I gotta admit I'm a bit afraid... Afraid that I screw up. Coz this time, it really matters. Of course, the fun part is that I can do whatever I want, and no one's gonna stop me... But what am I gonna do first? Nothing at the moment, coz I can't drive yet. Haha. Can't wait to drive now. I feel that this year would be the hardest year ever for me, coz I have to learn to be TRULY independent as well as manage my studies and adjust to a new enviroment... Of course my parents would still be around to help me if I'm in any trouble, so it's a learning process... Coz I'll probably be doing this for a few years in Australia... That means I would have to learn how to cook, clean, wash the dishes and do the laundry!!!! Haha... Wonder what that would be like.
Anyway, that's all for now. Got bengkel tomorrow, time to sleep. Nite, ciaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment