Saturday, February 18, 2006

Trussell

Orrery---->A mechanical device to show the motions of the planets. Nyam nyam nyam, time to blog again for this week :p. Just returned from an energy-sapping bgorthday party of my uncle's, real fun those people are, but the conversation topics are SOOOOO what I'm not doing haha... This week is significantly busier than the rest for this year, will explain why later... Played against Sri KDU's U-18s and U-15s, won both games with me saving a penalty haha... Feeling quite satisfied with myself right now haha. As for me, I'm tripping time and time again, just like I was doing last year and the year before, so I guess that I have to learn from my lessons and hope I get third time lucky haha... By the way, I have a new name in college now, and it goes by the name of Lex. Yeah, Lex Luthor, I like that.

Right. Now about my all-busy week. Well, on Monday, I have Econs essay due and English work too for starters... Last Thursday we were given an assignment too for my Applicable Maths, which isn't due anytime BUT there's a test on the questions in it on Thursday, so I'm preparing for that too... On top of that, I have unfinished Calculus work to study for and a literature test on Wednesday as well, so I've gotta look up my short stories... What a week, and I've still got driving to get through. Looks like I've gotta buck up, I actually went back to college today to discuss Applics with my friends... But of course, half the time we were enjoying ourselves, so it wasn't really a productive afternoon haha... Sleepiness is starting to creep into my head too, so I think this post won't be very long haha...

Before I end this post, check out what I saw in the Fitness First centre in The Curve:

A mile is 1.6 kilometres
A kilogram is 2.2 pounds
A stretch is 20 seconds.

Remember that.

Nite, ciaoz

No comments: