Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Orrery

Apocope----> Leaving out the last sound, syllable, or part of a word. Like saying mag instead of magazine. Haha. Chinese New Year is gone, back to the grind for me, or in this case, college haha... Life has been SOOOOO monotonous, so has college... I'm taking the bus to college now, and I'm so suprised at how they twist and turn to avoid the jam and SOMEHOW make it to college in time, very very impressed I am... Happy Valentine's Day to everyone that reads this, hope you guys have a good year for love, hope I get lucky too... Flavor of the week is all my jazz music, listening to it so much that I've been quite oblivious to my surrounding... My connection has just been down and fixed, that's why I'm updating a little late...

Alright. Nonsense post!!!!! This is the post that I post nonsense and nonsense only because I'm out of ideas and stuff to talk about, and this blog is getting too deep for me. So here we go. Anyone remember shows we used to watch when we were toddlers? That's right, Ultraman, Power Rangers and Sailormoon(I dun watch that) make their first appearance on this blog!!!!!

3 Things I LOVE & HATE about...
  • Power Rangers
  1. Love the floating head guy in the base. Hate the way the Rangers explode when they get hit by monsters.
  2. Love the way Alpha goes AIYAIYAIYAIYAI when there's trouble. Cute. Hate the costumes they wear and how they can appear out of nowhere to fight the bad guys.
  3. Love White Ranger and his talking sword. Miss Saba. Hate the way the power rangers join robots like LEGO pieces, although the giant robot looked AWESOME.
  • Ultraman
  1. Love the way Ultraman can shoot laser out of his hands. Hate the only words that he can speak are "Hiyeak!" and *Hia!".
  2. Love the way their buzzer blinks when they have low life and they use their ultimate move. Hate the way Ultraman doesn't have any weapons to save his own a$$ from monsters.
  3. Love the fact that Ultraman has so many brothers and sisters and cousins. There's even Ultraman Mother and Father!!! Ultra Father rules. Hate the way that you rarely see them in each other's episodes. Same planet, same country, but they never bother to help each other fight the same monster haha.
  • Tom & Jerry
  1. Love the shapes Tom gets squished into when Jerry outsmarts him. I can still burst into tears of laughter when Tom does that. Hate the way that you never see Tom's owner's face.
  2. Love the few episodes when Jerry's cousins visit or the Bulldog gets involved, and Tom gets poulverised again. Hate the way they run, it's just so un-them.
  3. Love the way that they can hit each other and none of them break bones(although sometime they get black-eyes). Hate the fact that Jerry always wins or they make friends with each other.
One more important thing I've learnt about college this few months.Sources of mine MIGHT be able to be trusted.

  1. If you have a crush on someone, send them flowers on Valentine's Day. It's worth it whether you get slapped or not. It's the thought that counts :)
  2. SAM in Taylor's is not for the faint-hearted, air-headed or the lazy-fingered.
  3. Wear gloves when you play foosball in Sunway college.
That is all.

No comments: