Frigorific----> Chilling. No pictures this post, forgot to bring my camera to Jolynn's party(oops). Anyway, other than that and driving, nothing's really happening for me... Oh yea, yesterday would probably be the last time I take the bus to school... Jeng's getting his driving license soon, so he would be fetching me to school next week onwards... Save money hehe.
Party last night was awesome, Jolynn invited everybody she knew from DU, Sri KDU and a lot of people from Taylors... It's a small world though, I knew quite a lot of people there, of course I made a few new friends too... But the party was missing a little bit of alcohol, so not a lot of people were dancing, although the people who danced were REALLY good at it... The DJ kept playing trance music too, so a lot of people couldn't dance to it, quite awkward haha... But this was one of the few parties where the DJs played games with the guests, one of them where you had to pass cards mouth-to-mouth by kissing/sucking them... Too bad I was standing next to the wrong girl :p There was Limbo rock too, so everyone had fun i think haha...
Guess how I went to the party. I DROVE there. For the first time ever. In my driving instructor's car of course haha, his name is Uncle Jimmy, will never ever forget that... His instructions were so simple, yet so effective, so much better than who I got last time during bengkel. When the guy arrived at 530, he straight away got out of the car and asked me to drive and panicky me, who had no driving experience watsoever around my area was shellshocked but still rational enough to drive ALL the way to Subang Metro haha... Some more there was a traffic jam that day, so I got to practice my starting and stopping as well as getting used to the clutch and all... After that, drove all the way to Damansara Perdana and after getting out of the car, I felt SO content with myself. Can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday, got driving too so I can quickly finish my 8 hours and go for test this Thursday before the exams haha...
Well that's all for this post, see you guys Sunday. Ciaoz
No comments:
Post a Comment