Pyknic----> Short and fat. This post goes out to my late great great grandma who passed away Saturday... May she find her place wherever she ends up. Alright, back to business. MU just won 2-0 (yay!), LIverpool playing Arsenal now... I'm on a betting frenzy with my grandpa, I'm 2 bucks up so far... Got tons of homework too, thank goodness all due at different days... Econs Thursday, English Wednesday, Applics Wednesday too, LAN in a few weeks, uber busy-ness haha... Flavor of the week is Jack Johnson- Better Together. Love the guitar solo at the back.
I hate to admit this, but I'm wasting my time in college. Everytthing's more and more routine, only the homework's increasing... It's just wake up, shower, change, college, home, o2jam/basketball, homework, sleep... I'm not bored. Yet. Just a little annoyed that my life isn't changing very much. If it weren't for my many variety of friends and people I meet in college, life would be such a bore... YAWWNNN. Right, enuff about that. A very good luck to all SPM students for tomorrow, not like they need it, since what's done is done... But it just seems that so many people are so traumatised of SPM results day that I have to wish them just ot make them feel better haha... I dunno whether I should be affected haha. Right, this post is to remember too that I was not nervous, and will not be nervous for SPM results... Although I could get my foosball table tomorrow :p
You know there was a saying, "If you love something, just let it go and it will come back"... I suppose that's to people who have attachments towards somebody or something or whatever. The point of that saying is that we shouldn't have attachments to the extent that we don't let go of them. I'm starting to doubt the truthfulness of that statement now... But it's just my opinion, and I'm talking abt it so that you readers can know how I felt at that time to have such a strong attachment that I wasn't willing to let go until this year... See I had a very very good friend, and I thought we were good friends coz we were close for several years... Although we hardly saw each other, we talked everyday and stuff... Then last year we were supposed to go same college, but my friend decided to go to a different college than mine to continue studies... I got quite upset over it, didn't really get over it until about a month ago, but I realised that sometimes you have to let something go if you really really love it... Even if it hurts you. So of course after some long thought, I decided to start a new life for myself... And I dun think that I can ever be as close to my friend again. So much for the saying. But dun giv up you know, just because something like this happens. There's a saying "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going" so I'm sticking to that...
That's all for now, lots of pics next post as I get to see all the Sri KDU graduates(well most of them) tomorrow... Ciaoz
1 comment:
did you meantion "A foosball TABLE"? aaaahhhh!! =)
Post a Comment