Pogonotrophy----> Beard growing. Hi guys, I'm blogging at 3 in the morning haha. I just woke up with a bad stomach ache, so I can't sleep a little bit now haha... So my neighbour's not driving me to college yet, so haha. Can't believe I'm taking my driving test this Thursday, dunno whether I should bribe... Hmm. More on that later. I've still got tons of work to do, I'm not really prepared for next week's exams, so more sleepless nights for me ahead... Just received Jason Mraz-Geek In The Pink, love that song, I owe you one Jen.
Nothing REALLY happened over the weekend, practically it was all about driving... Saturday was routine stuff, drove to Metro(again!) and did my 3 hours there... You know driving's actually quite tiring, I can't believe some of my friends actually are able to drive all the way to KLIA without stopping, salute them man haha... So I was really confident about my test coz I was starting to get the hang of it, until Sunday when I had my trial test. After doing my 3 hours again, I had to wait in line for my trial test examiner at Metro, it was SO frusrating... I waited from 130 all the way to 4 plus just for this, thank goodness I made a few new friends there or I would have died of boredom haha... Then it was my turn, the guy actually came in at 430 i think, and he just took off like that coz he had to do something la... Then the guy was missing until 5 you know, and he was SO quiet... He didn't talk, he didn't even look at me haha... And all his students in the morning who had him as examiner failed. Oh my. So I was driving SUPER slow on the road, was doing 20 I think... Got minused marks for using the wrong gear haha. I stull passed, that's what matters, so I would be taking my test this Thursday and I would be driving already haha... Of course I would be "borrowing" my mom's car, she's gonna sit beside me while I drive la haha... I where got so free to get my own car one. I've also to reschedule my times for Thursday too, means more classes per day, noooooo....
P.S. I'm posting this also to remember what driving was like for me for the first time LOL
Speaking of classes, one of my good friends is dropping is only subject that's same with mine, so sad, I won't be able to see him in class again... Class is gonna be so less noisy haha. And less fun. Well that's all for now, will update soon with pics :) Ciaoz
1 comment:
very easy to pass the exam dun worry....
Post a Comment