Sunday, March 19, 2006

Katzenjammer

Honeyfuggle---> To cheat by sweet talk. Watched Kung Fu Mahjong 2 yesterday, damn funny... Just came back from playing snooker at the club, so glad that I can at least hit the ball straight haha... SPM results were announced on Monday, go mixed reactions from all of my friends... Most of them got straight A's though, so glad that I know smart smart friends... Of course my deepest sympathy for anybody who got below-expectation results, but dun give up, think of it as an incentive to work harder... To prove to yourself that you can do better. Flavor of the week is... Nothing really, been listening to the same old songs haha... And finally, the final piece of the puzzle, my last AUSMAT friends which are also from Sri KDU...















From left: Yvonne, Jia Wei, and me!!!(omg my hair looks horrible)


After attempting in vain to keep my results from the world, here they are... (Without the O-level thing)

Bahasa Melayu - A1
Bahasa Inggeris - A1
Matematik - A1
Sejarah - A1
Pendidikan Moral - A1
Matematik Tambahan - A1
Fizik - A1
Kimia - A1
Biologi - B3
Inggeris Untuk Sains Dan Teknologi - A2

Eeks. So apart from the a2 for EST, everything turned out fine... Especially the Sejarah. All that hard work finally paid off. Here are some pics from school which I took on SPM day, joy for most of us( I dun think that anyone would wanna cry on a photo) Will update this partEveryone waiting outside school for results

Everyone posing with their results( sort of) From left: Jia Wei, Donovan, Wei Yang, Shern, Nick
Everyone displaying their results(I gave my one to parents edi)
From left: Maryam, Yvonne, Lyn Ley, Nick, Wei yang, Shern, me

Right, that's that. Speaking of results, I got my Physics results on Friday(which I got 44/60, which is quite good, but that's not the point) and my friend didn't do as well as I did. So he joked about not speaking to me because I got highest among me and my friends... I knew he was joking at the time of course, but it made me think : Do people really isolate other people or make fun of people because they get good results? I've been through that, I've always been a yardstick just because I got good grades for ONE test which everyone didn't do so well during Form Four... Especially by the teacher. I'm sure everyone didn't feel really good when teacher said " If only you could be as smart as ***..." I'm sure everyone would feel quite sucky, especially the *** guy.

Another thing is about people who have high expectations of themselves. I've mixed with many many types of people for the last 2-3 years, and there are some people who don't really like other people who say "Aww I didn't do so good" in front of people who get bad grades when they themselves get good-grades-but-not-good-enough-for-them grades. And when they say that their grades are not so good, the people who got not-so-good grades tend to isolate them and indirectly "accuse" them as being arrogant. From my point of view, I'd say that the people who got good grades are not tactful with their words, but the people isolating them are not understanding and tolerant enough. I'm gonna TRY and explain this from both sides. On one hand, if you get good results, you don't have to blurt it out to the world and say you got good results, especially in front of people who didn't do so well. You must be aware tha t you offend people by saying that, you know who you are. And to those people who "discriminate " people like that, just be happy for them and suck it in. You got the bad results, deal with it. Don't take it out on other people. I do it sometimes too, I admit, but I'm learning, so should you all.

I think that's it, until next time. Ciaoz.

No comments: