Katzenjammer ------> A hangover. Stupid blogger wtill refusing to load my pictures. Loving college, loving coffee, loving driving(although I still pretty much suck at it) Due to "popular" demand, I'm gonna try and update a few times a week, so I suppose I'll update now, since I just finished Calculus AND Econs (Woohoo!) and I'm feeling pretty good today... EE(Evaluation Examintaion) is coming up, 20% of our whole paper, time for the real battle to begin... Uber nervousness. I'm also doin driving on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, dunno whether that's a really wise move lolz... March intake students are also here, wonder when we'll actually get to INTERACT with them haha... Heard there's an orientation bash, can't wait haha... I seriously recommend Jazz channel 111 on Astro, really really nice to pass the time if you're a BIG fan of jazz(like me) haha... I had a SUPER day today, won 3 foos games in a row, dunno why haha... It's so sad to see the losers crawl under the table, especially big people like me haha... I've crawled once, and the feeling isn't nice, coz only if you lose badly then you crawl... ESL class kinda spoiled my mood though, because we didn't turn up last Monday(SPM day) and we missed quite a lot... And none of us(other than the scholarship students) replaced their class. So for most of the lesson we were just listening, hoping that teacher won't get any madder haha... Let's see what else is there... Oh yeah. Must write this down so I won't forget it.
I don't mean to brag, honestly, but this is the first time I have officially become a mentor to somebody. I mean I've been helping my friends with their homework and stuff for the last couple of years to improve myself in understanding a subject, but this time you get this "gelaran" and it feels... Awesome. Like you have a responsibility towards someone. Being a mentor doesn't mean you're hepling stupid people you know, you're just being an official guideline, a person who's reliable to help other people, and it kinda gives you a certain sense of power... Feels awesome. For me, it's like first, you do it to help other people and yourself, then after doing it for a while, you become better at it and then you start to get recognition and then you get real responsibility and people start expecting from you... It feels daunting, but cool at the same time. Like I'm responsible for someone for the first time other than myself. I hate being responsible for myself. More on that next post. Until next time, ciaoz
P.S. The paragraph above is only based on my experience and is not meant to offend anybody. It is clearly my opinion and I hope that you readers don't get the wrong impression. Thx
No comments:
Post a Comment