Thursday, March 23, 2006

Frigorific

Shenanigan----> Trickery. Just watched Joga Bonito, so much shenanigan there. Downloaded Jason Mraz - Wordplay too, interesting song with a catchy chorus. I Care Day was... I don't really care. Haha. Just helped carry water and a few fans then I could've gone off already. Oh well. o2jam still rocks my world. Someday, I'm gonna read this post again and wonder whether o2jam did me any good haha. If only I used that time for studying Econs... Damn. Haha. I'm sleeping at midnight so often now, that I don't feel sleepy at all even though I'm blogging at 11 plus. Awesome. I'm an amateur nightcrawler now. Shows that I have too much free time too. Funny thing about college life, is that if you finish your work early or you really plan your time, life would be SO smooth... See I have friends in Taylors College who come back around the same time, and they're sleeping at 2 or 3 in the morning without finishing their homework... But I come back about the same time(sometimes later) and I can afford an afternoon nap haha... I feel so sad now, not working as hard as the SAM students. They get so much assignments.

Speaking of assignments, I left mine in college!!! Oops. Oh yes, I have driving lessons tomorrow, and Saturday, and Sunday haha. Hope I can get my confidence up, then I can finally NOT shiver when I'm at the wheel... I don't know why I'm so unconfident when I drive. It's like, when I drive on the road(Shhhh!) I feel so nervous that I drive too fast or do something wrong, especially when I'm driving a manual car... If engine die in the middle of the road ah, sure damn pai seh one haha... Some more the car no P plate, sure other drivers won't give me chance on the road right. Haha. Silly me. Anyway, nothing else to blog about, more pictures!!!


These are my dogs, Zoey and Coco. Both are Beagles, and they're mother and daughter. Absolutely cute both of them are, and they're especially afraid of lightning. They love piano music too, so when I play piano these two would try to enter the house to curl up next to the piano while I play haha... Well that's all for now, ciaoz