Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Skedaddle

Thelemic---> Permitting people to do whatever they like. Too much numbers in my head, finally short circuited. Seems that today's one of those days that you try as hard as you can to do your work, but nothing seems to go smoothly enough to go your way... Then you get stuck at certain questions, but when it's Maths it will be quite frusrating, especially in my case when it's due tomorrow... Naughty me :p I Care Day is coming this Friday/Thursday( i think I've mentioned it but I'll mention it again) and I have no idea what I'm doin haha... In fact i turned up late for the meeting today regarding the duties and all, so blur I... Maybe I'm just a little adkjfbg;akb-ed today. Being a mentor is tough too. Very draining, though very worthwhile. At least I've got something to do tomorrow while teaching. Another thing I'm sorrying about is that my LAN assignments are due 1st April. Yikes. Panicky panicky. Thank goodness I'm bloggin, makes me feel better. o2jam has also helped me pass the time, helps me sleep as well... Unfortunately a large portion of my exercising stamina has mysteriously dissappeared with it too, so I've gotta start running again(aww!!!)... Oh yeah. I figured out today that I'm a jinx too. See today, teacher sneezed and I said "Bless You" and he snezzed another 3 times so badly he had to go to the toilet for a while. So my friends were teasing me(jokingly of course) about next time I shouldn't say that again or he'll sneeze like mad. Then later in class he sneezed again and I accidentally blurted out "Bless you" again and he snezzed SO LOUD!! So for the rest of the class, my friends were all looking at me like some kinda voodoo doll to get a free 30 second break or something, and whenever teacher sneezed, everyone would be looking at me hoping I would say those two words haha. Teacher's pronounciation has also gone a bit, he said "Coil the Woil" today as well as "Magnetic Fu.. I mean Flux" it was so funny I tell you...

Well I'm to tired to go any further, hope I ca cope with everything tomorrow... More coffee for me!! Nite, ciaoz

No comments: