Skedaddle---->Run away. I just wish I could skedaddle away from my Calculus, everytime I do it I get a different answer haha.. Luckily it's due Friday. Again it's one of those days, just dun wanna do my homework when I know m homework's gonna stockpile and hit me on the backside... Hate homework. At least I Care Day's tomorrow. Weird day, my shift's 930-1030. Just standing at a booth selling stuff. Thank goodness I'm going home early, can start work on my Calculus again... I'm also getting Applics Assignment 2 tomorrow, hope I can finish it by the weekend... Watching CSI now, awesome show... Bleh nothing to blog, gonna put a nice picture I took 2 years ago below to show how great my photography once was haha...

This was at Torquay on the highway, was taking random pictures of the scenery... Love the view, kinda miss Australia, in terms of their beaches... Nice waves too.
Oh yeah. This is the latest thing that has made my head spin for the past couple of days. Probably also one of the reasons I can't concentrate a little bit.
Absolutely awesome. Tiffany Lee Lung-Yi, will remember that name when I read this again at 21 haha. Until next time, ciaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment