Thursday, March 30, 2006

Maritorious

Rodomontade---> Boastful behaviour. So much homework, so little time. So caught up with driving over the weekend that I didn't watch football OR finish my homework haha. At least I can drive now. More on that later. O2Jam is still one of my good friends, helps pass the time real quick haha. Oh yeah I did something stupid today:

I was asking on Physics homework from Eric on the phone, and halfway through the conversation, being the phone-overprotective person...

Me: So the electron goes this way... Eh SHIT, I lost my phone!!!!! Fish!!!!
Eric: *Stays silent*
Me: My damn phone is gone, NOOOO!!!!!! I swear it was on my bed just now, and now it's missing!!! AHHHH!! *fumbles with blanket and takes all my pillows off the bed*
Eric: Umm.... Aren't you talking to me with your phone?

:S Major Uber Super :S Haha. Someday I'm gonna read this and laugh. Hard. I know I did just now.

Now, on the driving, I have so much to complain about, but I'm just gonna sum it up so I can continue my Physics as quickly as possible. Left for the academy FOR THE LAST TIME at 715, reached there and WAITED. You know people say that waiting can be a mental torture, especially when you're at the back of the line and your turn is inevitable. So many friends of mine were nervous, but the Metro instructors were so funny they enetertained us so much until when we were driving we weren't nervous at all!!! Metro rocks. So after I passed my Bahagian 2(with no mistakes) I waited for the second part of the test. I was so happy when they called my name early AHEAD of my friends, especially when I was last among them when we were doing Bahagian 2, but I waited so bloody long until everyone needed to have a lunch break first THEN only my turn... Eesh. So after I passed the second part, got home and died on the spot. Haha. That pretty much is it.

Oh yea. I'm still upset that Kevin was voted out last week in Idol. Gonna miss Lisa too, I liked her. Ciaoz

No comments: