Sunday, April 02, 2006

Anatine

Maritorious----> Being fond of one's husband. Me and my brother are too free on Sundays. Here's the evidence. So it was leaning against the wall, point is that the thing's taller than me haha... Exams are tomorrow and look at what I'm doing haha. I feel so... sad. Coz I'm not concentrating and stuff. At least I studied before this, April Fools yesterday was quite fun too... Although it was a Saturday, Malaysian Studies test was on, so everyone showed up in school... Seems that all the best April fools jokes are used up already, nobody seems to get tricked... Too experienced edi haha. So all of us college kids spent time be fore and after the test asking each other funny jokes to baffle each other and make each other feel stupid haha.

Oh yeah just remembered something. Driving is scary, if you're doing it for the first time without and L plate haha. Scarier than an accident, coz there's pressure on the road now, since you don't have your L plate anymore. Cars expect you to go faster, and you don't realise that you're going very very fast even though you're convinced that you are... I fetched the whole family to a kopitiam this morning, and my dad kept telling me to go faster and at a hump he shouts BRAKKKEEEEEE and it's so scary haha... After I got out of the car my hands were still shaking, dunno how long before I can really drive...

OK back to work, will update sometime after tests. Wish me luck

No comments: