Anatine----> Resembling a duck. Tags. Eesh.
Mark your confessions...
[ ]I'm afraid of the quiet.(I APPROACH the quiet only)
[*]I'm really ticklish(You just gotta poke the right spot at the right time ;))
[ ]I'm afraid of the dark.
[ ]I'm afraid of facing my back to doors open at night.
[ ]I'm homosexual. (not this life)
[*]I believe in true love.(someday...)
[ ]I've ran away from home.
[ ]I listen to political music.
[*]I collect comic books.(Dragon Ball!!!!! XD)
[*]I shut others out when I'm sad.(Depends who)
[ ] I stayed out all night.(Not yet!!!!)
[*]I open up to others easily.(You just gotta be there at the right time. Not like anybody really cares)
[*] I'm keeping a secret from the world. (I'll only tell my girlfriend)
[ ]I own over 5 rap CDs.(Unless Jason Mraz counts)
[*]I love disney movies(Some la, I like Mulan and Lion KIng 2 & 3, funny stuff)
[ ]I'm a sucker for green eyes.(Never seen anybody with those)
[ ]I don't kill bugs. (Dun like mozzies)
[*]I curse once in awhile. (Only to ppl I'm mad at, and there's very very few ppl)
[*]I've "x"s in my screen name. (LuXXXXian)
[*]I've slipped and fell in public.(Ice skating)
[ ]I've slipped out a "lol" in real conversation.(At least I dun think so la)
[ ]I love Spam.
[ ]I bake well.
[ ]I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ]I've owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ]I have a job.
[ ]Talked on a phone for 5+hours.(Almost!!!!!)
[ ]I love Dr. Phil.
[*] I like someone.(But it won't work one la. I'm just not worth it)
[ ]I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[*] I'm self-conscious.(Mmhmm.)
[*]I love to laugh.(Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
[*] I've tried alcohol. (Who hasn't at this age?)
[ ]I drink alcohol on a regular basis. (3 more years..)
[ ] I've tried a cigarette.
[ ]I have smoked a pack in one day.(Nah!!!!)
[*]I loved Lord Of the Flies.(Only the movie)
[*] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. ( I dunno why!!!)
[ ]I can't swallow pills.
[*]I've been out of the country.
[ ]I can't sleep if there's a spider in the room.
[ ]I play com games when I'm bored. (o2jam!!!!!!)
[ ]Gotten lost in the city.
[ ]Thought of suicide before. ( I'm a happy boy!!!)
[ ]Seen a shooting star. (That's why my wished don't come true!!)
[ ] Had a serious surgery.
[*]Gone out in public in your pajamas. (I change my pants la, but I still look funny haha)
[*]Have kissed a stranger. (On courtesy)
[*]Hugged a stranger.
[ ]Been in a blody fist fight with someone of the same sex.
[*] Been in a fist fight.(I wrestle with my friends when I was in Form One)
[ ]Been arrested.
[*] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose. (Water)
[*] Pushed all the bttons in an elevator.(Pretty...)
[ ]Made out in an elevator.(What a sensation that would be)
[ ]Swore at your parents.
[ ]Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[ ]Been skydiving.
[ ]Been bungee jumping.
[*] Gotten stitches.
[ ]Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.(Not gonna try that)
[*]Bitten someone. (My bro la!!! Bite bite bite, so I bite him back haha)
[*] Gotten the chicken pox.
[*]Crashed into a car.(Once, it would be my turn soon)
[ ]Been to Japan.
[*]Ridden in a taxi.(What the?)
[ ]Shoplifted.
[ ]Been fired.(and proud of it)
[*]Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (Haihz...)
[ ]Stole something from your job.
[ ]Gone on a blind date. (I wanna try!!!)
[*] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (She was nice!!!)
[ ]Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ]Been to Europe.(Soon!!! XD)
[ ]Slept with a co-worker.
[*]Saw someone/something dying.
[ ]Driven over 400 miles in one day.(Soon!!!!)
[ ]Been to Canada.
[*]Been on a plane.
[ ]Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ]Thrown up in a bar.(Haven't thrown up in a while)
[*]Eaten sushi.(Mmmmmmmmmm,sushi)
[ ]Been snowboarding.
[ ]Been skiing,
[*] Been ice skating.(Refer to next post)
[*]Cried in public.(When I was 5, I was too tall to play in the IKEA playroom and they didn't let me take off my shoes!!!)
[ ]Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[*] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. (Too many times)
[*] Thought of someone almost 24/7.
[ ]Hate the world.
I wanna tag...
EVERYONE ON MY LINKS!!!!!!! Niahahaa
1 comment:
you did [Slept with a co-worker.]
in a sense...
i know you better...
Xp
Post a Comment