Let's see... Last Friday was quite memorable for me. Reminded me that things are never as easy as they seem. See when I was younger, I really really loved rollerblading, coz everyone was doing it... So after I moved to my current house, the roads were too bumpy to roller blade and my feet were getting too big anyway... My mom always said that ice skating was about the same as rollerblading, so I never really was interested to skate, until last Friday... So after the test, I squished up my bag into my locker and off my friends and I went to Sunway Pyramid haha...
Squashed bag. Haha.
Anyway, after McDonald's lunch at Pyramid(me and Melissa and Henn Drik whooped 5 packs on fries!!! And 4 burgers!!!) We went iceskating at about 1... And somebody didn't dare to skate. Not gonna mention who. I fell TWICE, once my glasses actually came off as I skidded across the ice ring haha... I'm really heavy you know :p Ice skating is hard!!!!! And my rollerblading experience didn't even help haha... In the end all of us fell down, some pushed, some slipped, Melissa fell on her backside haha, she even did a 180 before falling, it was so funny... The thing is, there were ppl in the skating ring that day that skated SO FAST, and we were so jakun awestruck haha... We also we took a few photos hehe.
From left: Me, Henn Drik, Zack, Kenneth, Melissa, Syairah and Syafikah... Who's missing? Haha
You know from our trip, we got SO MANY BLISTERS!!!!! Luckily Zack brought bandages, so everyone was OK...
More squashed stuff. The only we could stop was by slamming into the glass sides, so that's how we all stopped lol... Kenneth got squished!!!! Muahaha
So after the whole thing, we went to the arcade and for the first time ever, I can play the bloddy o2jam arcade thingy!!!!! But of course I did quite badly la haha. I was so tired when I reached home, but guess what I did that night. I... Umm... Went out with someone la. Sort of. So the next day, the tired me went for FUTSAL TOURNEY at Sports Planet. Haha. Didn't qualify for the quarters on GOAL DIFFERENCE, but still had a lot of fun... Silly old me, next morning I went BASKETBALL with Jeng haha... I'm gonna kill myself of exhaustion haha. Luckily I haven't exercised today yet. Later that night I watched MU whoop Arsenal 2-0!!! Yes!!! Alright no more on that, I've got better things to think about... Like LAN project and ESL assignments. Looks like my holidays would be quite occupied haha.
Oh well, back to the grind, don't expect me to be studying though. Ciaoz
From left: Me, Henn Drik, Zack, Kenneth, Melissa, Syairah and Syafikah... Who's missing? HahaYou know from our trip, we got SO MANY BLISTERS!!!!! Luckily Zack brought bandages, so everyone was OK...

More squashed stuff. The only we could stop was by slamming into the glass sides, so that's how we all stopped lol... Kenneth got squished!!!! Muahaha
So after the whole thing, we went to the arcade and for the first time ever, I can play the bloddy o2jam arcade thingy!!!!! But of course I did quite badly la haha. I was so tired when I reached home, but guess what I did that night. I... Umm... Went out with someone la. Sort of. So the next day, the tired me went for FUTSAL TOURNEY at Sports Planet. Haha. Didn't qualify for the quarters on GOAL DIFFERENCE, but still had a lot of fun... Silly old me, next morning I went BASKETBALL with Jeng haha... I'm gonna kill myself of exhaustion haha. Luckily I haven't exercised today yet. Later that night I watched MU whoop Arsenal 2-0!!! Yes!!! Alright no more on that, I've got better things to think about... Like LAN project and ESL assignments. Looks like my holidays would be quite occupied haha.
Oh well, back to the grind, don't expect me to be studying though. Ciaoz
1 comment:
hehe...
i cant rollerblade but can ice skate...
the first time try rollerblade i when backward...
hehehehee
Post a Comment