Jackanapes-------> A cheeky person. Just read another part of Phantom, good stuff. I also downloaded a few new songs, starting to get hooked on Lee Ryan's songs haha...
I'm posting this because firstly, I'm too free. And I don't wanna sleep early. Secondly, I'm getting that lonely feeing again which I feel once in a while, like that kinda feeling that I don't have a buddy, a partner in crime, someone that would message me out of the blue just to say hi. Nobody does that anymore. Maybe I don't treat my friends well enough. Would that be so? Maybe it's Erik from the novel that's affecting my emotions now. I miss my friends, all of them, from my primary best buddies to the friends I left in SMKBU(3) and Sri KDU and the friends in Sunway College. Right at this very moment, I feel like hugging each and everyone of them. I miss them so much. But I know they have their own life, and when they have time for me I know I won't feel the same anymore. This post is probably to remember that no matter how close I am to my friends, I still stand alone.
Ciaoz.
2 comments:
hey..u said that these days nobody msgs u just tO say hie..y dun u be the one who msg ppl to say hie??y waiting for the others when u can do it..so ure not alone but u made urself feel alone..so if u want to talk to someone, just msg me n say hie..n sms does not really distract me..so dun worry..take cARE!!
haha phantom of the opera? anyway, im sure we all feel like you sometimes.. like when you need someone to talk to, but it seems as if theres none.. dont worry bout it.. prob just a phase.. after it, you'll be happy again! =)
Post a Comment