Saturday, September 02, 2006

Unobtanium

Vexillology-----> The study of flags. *stretch* Nothing much to write, about, except for a little crush I have now... She's just one of those people you just can't get over, and think about when something good happens... Maybe I'm just lonely. Whatever the reason, I'm near crazy over her(with trials nearby) so I'm gonna use that as incentive to motivate myself to study hehe...

In the mean time, I've found something interesting to do... It's a tag I think on crushes and I'm supposed to highlight the girl's name haha. So anybody wanna use these names against me go right ahead, I'm pinning myself against the wall =)

The year 1995,
I was 7 years old. Standard 1. Still didn't have a real crush yet, but I think my closest thing to a crush was the Pink Ranger from Power Rangers haha. Apparently I've heard that she and Red Ranger are porn stars now. I'm not gonna go find out.

The year 2000,
12 years old. Standard 6. I've been rejejcted so many times by now, but I think at that time my crush was Chia Sok Hui, thankfully she's in Japan studying now. She was a singer then, and everytime I talked to her I was so nervous(I am still like that) I think this crush went all the way up to Form 3 haha when I changed school and finally didn't get to see her around. Everyone of my friends made fun of her though, and I didn't dare do so and even bought a present for her birthday and lied to my friends about it. I didn't know what I was doing to my friends, mind you haha.

The year 2002,
14 years old. Form 2. After transferring schools from SMKBU to SMKBU3, I was a real geek (at least I think i was) and got rejected so many times, especially in Edusmart tuition. Nevertheless, I kept trying but I supposed I was too busy focusing on making new friends at that time. One of the worst crushes was Debbie Tan. That girl was SO cute that I sent her song lyrics in my SMSes as pick-up-lines. Thinking about it now, I'm not surprised that I was rejected that much haha.

The year 2003,
15 years of age. Form 3. Finally I get lucky. I picked up the flirting game, and managed to land a girl called Stephanie Yong from Edusmart(shows that persistence pays off, eh?) However, only being able to see her once a week, I don't think we lasted a week haha. Later in the year, I got together with Jannifer Lim(also from Edusmart haha) and I don't think we lasted for a week either. In conclusion, at Form 3 I had no idea what a relationship was supposed to be haha. I'm still talking to Stephanie though, she's even prettier than before =)

The year 2004,
Age 16, Form 4. Reality slaps me in the face. I start waking up and reading books on how women work. I still love the book Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus that book has thoroughly changed me. Fell for a quiet, annoying girl called Tan Sue-Yi and (don't hate me for this) although I knew she was in a crashing relationship, I took advantage and we eventually became really, really an intimate couple. Not to mention being not-shy in public. That one ended in flames, after she couldn't decide between me and her boyfriend. Turned out we were both good people. Changed my perception greatly that the good guy always wins. Heh.She's one of my closest friends now though, since she knows all my secrets, flaws and soft spots haha.

The year 2005,
Age 17. Form 5. Still grieving over the past year, I didn't make any real moves on anyone until I started teaching as a study method for SPM.Apparently good grades weren't the only benefits. One of my 'students', Elaine Lee, was under my "spell" and eventually we got intimate and our studying sessions seemed like dates. Right before SPM Trials we agreed to get together, and after that, she fell for another guy. Showed me that no matter how hard you work for something, there is bound to be something wrong that might and WOULD happen.

The year 2006,
Hurt twice and overly-cautious, I didn't DARE make any moves on anybody in college. I even gave many people first impressions that I was a nerd haha. Just like Form 4. Of course there were crushes. For all the wrong people. Namely other people's girlfriends. Currently, I'm using every chance I get to get close to her to at LEAST get a conversation in, including sacrificing my time slots that I'm supposed to be using for studies. I'm not worried, I still make up for it at night, so I'm not feeling guilty for what I'm doing at the moment.

Well that's all for the moment, will update tonight. Real stuff coming up.

No comments: