For the last week, I've been listening to a lot of stories. People's experiences, crushes and break-ups, feelings and stuff like that la. Point is, when people tell me stories, especially if they don't tell a lot of people these kind of stories, I'd feel so much better after listening to them... It's nice to know that someone would react exactly like me in certain situations, or find out that the most unexpected people can do the most unexpected things... Of course it's nice to tell people stories of my own too. It's nice to see the look on the person's face when you did something totally wrong a long time ago, or when people are actually paying attention to you and caring, I think it's a very good feeling... Sometimes i wonder where I get all the patience to listen that much, coz normally I can't even sit still haha...
I celebrated someone's birthday today. Happy birthday Yvonne Tee. Got a few old friends to come to Sunway College, had cake and singsong and candles and all that. That's not the point. See we we celebrated with the old group of friends that I used to hang out with in Sri KDU, (well most of them anyway) and I realised that they haven't really changed a bit... Different hair, nicer phones, but still the same old us from 2 years ago. After the whole thing I realised that no one in the world can replace these people that I called "my best friends" last year, and I'm quite grateful that although that I played a rather insignificant role in the group, it's nice to know that people actually remembered me and missed eveyrone in the group... Of course there were some people in the group that we've lost almost total contact with, but it was very nostalgic tthis afternoon you know... Like the times where all of us would walk down to the cafeteria during lunch, with the couples sticking with each other, everyone else arguing or bullshitting about something la... Damn funny, sort of missed those old days where I learnt to Sit there and listen to what people were saying... Every lunch conversation I learnt something new. Of course at that time no one really asked for my opinion, and I was only close to a few of them, so I couldn't really do much heart to heart then as I can freely do now and everyone would understand...
So here's a tribute to the old Sri KDU gang, would forever remember you guys, coz I have learnt so much from you guys in being a good friend and part of a nice gang =)

Ignore the stupid me in the center. From left:Donnie, Jia Wei, Shir Li, Yvonne, Sheue Yng, Mushira, Shern, Wei Yang.
So my left's eye been twitching since this morning. My friend say sthat whenever that happens to her, it's good luck coming round the corner. I'm crossing my fingers.
Oh yea about Steve Irwin, I think it's about time he hit the hay, he's cheated death too many times already don't you think?
1 comment:
lu xian!! i miss the old times too! and yesterday was just g-greaat! =) felt so happy tht all of us met up tog at the same time!! =) like what you said la.. you guys can nv be replaced! =)
Post a Comment