I can't believe it's been one and a half weeks already. Time flies when exams are over. For the moment. I've promised myself that'll keep the brain running thorughout the holidays so that I won't have to start all over again. I suppose I have been doing that. Unfortunately this is the weekend before the holidays ACTUALLY start, so I'm still enjoying myself... Sudoku has kept me busy, 6 star puzzles are about 8 minutes average for me hehe... Animax has kept me busy too. Love Law of Ueki. I don't know why. It's just one of those cartoons where you can turn trash into trees, makes you finally think of something imaginative to do haha... Been downloading lots of new songs too, singing myself away...
I just realised that I'm a stay-at-home person. I've nowhere to go when I go out with people. 1-Utama's for shopping and eating only, and everywhere around my place is also for eating only. I guess it's also because my parents never really let me out anywhere with my friends when I was younger, so I didn't have many places to go to, and this afternoon I went out with a friend, and we had nowhere to go... Other than pool at 1U la. Gosh I'm starting to sound like a boring person already. What do normal people do anyway? Haha.
My cousin came down from Australia today. He's one cool guy. Studying Grade 9(Form 3) in Australia and he's only 13. He came to Malaysia a few times before, and I've gotta admit, having a younger who's more knowledgeable than you by a dictionary isn't an easy fact to swallow. At least that sorta inspired me to study la. The thing about him is that, you know when people know that they're a level above the rest, they tend to be a bit... A WEE bit cocky la. And faux pas. I find that to be a disturbing trend among intelligent people. But he's still a nice guy, very dynamic person too(runs in the whole family, none of my mom's side cousins are shy) and willing to share his knowledge la, and I respect that, coz I know other people who wouldn't spend time to share what they know because they "think" that you wouldn't understand it. So, good la I have a good cousin.
Random pic!!!! Long, long time ago, I read in magazines and encyclopedias that there are plants that can kill animals, such as pitcher plants and Venus-flytraps. Of course, a long long time ago, we bought one. I've never seen it eat a fly before though. So I was a bit bummed la.
Apparently it's supposed to attract flies with its nectar and close it's leaves.Right I shall end it with a tag. Bored la.
The requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question (but it seems you can insert lyrics from the song if you want lah... in addition to the title...so if it's suitable, just go ahead lah)
4. NO CHEATING!!!
* * *
1. How am I feeling today?
"Hips Don't Lie" - Shakira
Uhh, okay...
2. Where will I get married?
True To Your Heart - 98 Degrees & Stevie Wonder
Good enough for me.
3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Staple It Together - Jack Johnson
He'd better. And call it bad weather too.
4. What was high school like?
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
My player's drunk. Some people want it all, but I don't, I suppose "you" meant a car haha.
5. What is the best thing about me?
No Such Thing - John Mayer
Told you my player's drunk. Maybe it's everything that's good, so there's no "best"
6. How is today going to be?
It's Alright - Ricky Martin
Precisely. Not like it can get any better.
7. What is in store for this weekend?
Law Of Ueki - Falco
Watched it edi la. Oh, today's Sunday. Should've done this tomorrow.
8. What song describes my parents?
White Flag - Dido
Good on me *smirks*
9. How is my life going?
All The Way - Craig David
Thanks for stating the obvious iTunes.
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
The Fallen - Franz Ferdinan
Whaddaya know.
11. How does the world see me?
Give Me The Night - George Benson
Give you la, I'm watching movies tonight.
12. What do my friends really think of me?
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
One by one la.
13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Upside Down - Jack Johnson
*blushes* Oh dear.
14. How can I make myself happy?
Do You Remember - Jack Johnson
Time out on a Sunday. Wonderful.
15. What should I do with my life?
Love At First Sight - Blue
Mmm, yes, good...
16. Will I ever have children?
When I Think Of You - Lee Ryan
First time my player's got it wrong.
17. What is some good advice?
Free Loop - Daniel Powter
"I won't see you tonight so I can keep from goin' insane" Guess so. Just tonight la.
18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Turn Your Car Around - Lee Ryan
Even my player wants me to start studying again.
19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Nobody Else But You - A Goofy Movie
Shows that I'm specific and weird.
20. What type of style women do you like?
Tribute - Tenacious D
Jack Black kinda girls. I guess so.
21. Will you get married?
Disappear - Hoobastank
Since when there's a song called "Yes" or "No" anyway?
22. What should I do with my love life?
Feel Like Making Love - George Benson
To whom?
23. Where will you live?
After All This Time - Simon Webbe
No idea what this means.
24. What will your dying words be?
Better Together - Jack Johnson
There's no combination of words I can put on the back of a postcard,
A song that I could sing but I could try for your heart
Means I'm gonna die single!!!!
25. When I'm having sex I say:
If I were you - Hoobastank
Ha. Ha. Ha. This tag's driving me nuts.
26. When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say:
Last Thing On My Mind - Ronan Keating / Leeann Rimes
"Four o'clock in the morning, my mind is filled with a thousand thoughts of you"
Nuff' said.
27. When my parents are angry I say:
Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
"I don't care what you may think about me, you'll get by without me if you want"
So not me.
See you guys next post. Within this week, I promise.
1 comment:
But you know *I'm* not cocky.
-Alexandra
Post a Comment