Tergiversate-----> Make conflicting statements. You know it feels nice when a teacher makes coffee for you. Makes you wanna talk. I've had the luxury of that today, and boy did I talk. In fact, I can't remember the last time I drank coffee haha. There was also a Sudoku challenge organised by Campbell today, I did 2:09 for a puzzle and still didn't win, apparently the winner did 53 seconds, wow...
Ever wodner why female cleaners ONLY are cleaning male toilets and vice versa? Apparently this is happening everywhere, I don't know why no one's feeling uncomfortable about it. Maybe everyone's taking opposite gender workers in toilets for granted. Weird. Speaking og taking things for granted, I finally have found one bad habit of mine---- Taking things for granted(duh) See my mom and I were talking today, and she has pointed out that my taking her for granted as well as Malaysian traffic is a bad attitude. I don't know how relieved I felt when I heard that. It seems that, this year I've been perfect. Too perfect. Like I can't improve anymore. I'm still myself. But it's like there's nothing wrong with me. I don't know why. Maybe I don't have too-straightforward friends. Yeah so criticise me more often. I'd be glad to accept. I've had enough of compliments.
Have you ever been set up to have tea with a person, not knowing who it is at all? No pictures, no introduction, just a name and a phone call. No, it's not called a blind date, it's just meeting someone new that wants to know me. I don't think that came out right. Anyway, the feeling's like meeting any other new person, you feel a wee bit nervous coz youhave no idea whether the person you are about to meet is a bombshell or a bitch. When you sit at the table and start thinking of what the person might be like, it can be quite frightening you know. Which comes to my point of people fearing the unknown. Why is it that when people don't know what they're about to face, they become scared and uncertain? Is it because we might risk hurting ourselves? I know people who fear the thought of taking exams that they don't know what the questions are, or not daring to try new stuff that they don't know what it is? I admit, I do feel that way too to a certain extent, but anything new like meeting new people that don't know me or people I don't know, I would be glad to meet them. As compared to last year, where I didn't dare say "hi" to anyone unless I was forced to, I even felt uncomfortable saying my own name haha...
Well that's it for this post, see you guys next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment