Unobtanium--------> A material that's unobtainable. Just like my new crush. Wait that didn't come out right.
It was someone's birthday. Yes, Malaysia turned 49 on Thursday. I can't believe that I celebrated by studying. Off all things. On Friday I heard about how my friends went up to Genting or went to Sunway Lagoon to watch fireworks with their friends/boyfriends/girlfriends, I feel so unpatriotic. =)
I've just realised how long my weekends are. It's not a spell, just for this week only. Maybe since Merdeka, the holidays and free time have made my time super-lengthened... I was hoping for days like these. Then I could find time and talk to a good friend and even catch up with a few. But I'm sitting here in front of the com, blogging as I'm wondering what have I done wrong this year as a college student towards everyone. So far, I haven't really thought of anything I could correct, except maybe taking English instead of ESL, then I wouldn't have to take Econs(which is pulling my marks down GREATLY) if not, I suppose regretting a bit, just a little bit on letting go of my past... Well most of it anyway. It used to be nice, thinking that being a friend is all about commitment... And only commitment. Kinda figured out that friends are like two way traffic.
You know I've been doing a lot of tags and surveys involving stuff I did long ago compared to now, and I've realised that 5 years ago, I couldn't imagine or even dream about doing stuff like what I'm doing now... Like driving, I used to think that my parents would fetch me everywhere FOREVER... I was even frightened to take my first lessons haha. I also couldn't imagine having real friends like now. I used to think that best friends are people who you normally ALWAYS hang around in school with and just spend time with them, then it turns out that you don't have to spend ALL your time on best buddies...
Alright I'm out of ideas. See you guys next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment