It's not even my birthday yet, and I'm already receiving presents and birthday wishes haha. I thank my dad a lot for giving me a new Canon Powershot A700. 6X Zoom, 20 shooting modes, It's like being able to take a picture of the kitchen from my front door. Amazing. My good fortune doesn't stop there. With my new camera, there was this Osim i-Gallop gallery going on in 1u, and check this out...
Anyway after that, went home and once again, rain season is striking us again with heavy winds and falling trees. Just check this out, took it with the new camera...

When Trees Attack. In front of my street some more. I heard that on that same day, 7 cars got hit by these kind of falling trees in TROPICANA ONLY. Scary.
I just came back from a birthday dinner at San Francisco Steakhouse. It's a special place for me, from the atmosphere to the drinks and the food and the people to the company and the memories. I've been celebrating my birthdays there, and everytime I go there the food gets better and better. I've almost got a fixed course meal each year, only I drink more alcohol each time I go there haha... This time I had wine, Tequilla and Coffee Calypso, I can't believe that I'm still bloggging here...
I've never really believed in birthday wishes. I've only seen them work in movies, where everytime there's a birthday wish a gust of wind blows and something magical happens. I've never expected that, but since young I suppose I never really had anything to really ask for. Even around this age, it's either I don't have anything at all to ask for or I dunno what I'm asking. Ever wonder who are we wishing from when we close our eyes and make a birthday wish? I used to think it was the birthday cake, but I never really found out or asked and this year, I'm wishing for the impossible...
Well that's all for now, I've gotta study in college tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment