Gelotologist-----> A researcher into humor. Haha. *cracks fingers* So the holidays are finally here, moms' back from overseas and everything's back to normal, I guess. I'm heading to Port Dickson this weekend, so I don't think I would be online for a while...
Anyway that's not important. Here's a good show for you to watch. Judging Amy. I tell you the things that they show in there are touching and funny at the same time. It's showing weekdays, 9 to 10 p.m., and this show kinda makes you think about life and how it works, especially the few people in the show who stand up for what's right. It's real touching. *sobs*
Another thing that got me thinking is my excessive amount of spare time. Apparently I have an abundance of spare time, leaving me to think a bunch and psychoing myself about how I've not fully utilised college life. I've been talking to a lot of people, at least I'm not getting emo anymore. For now anyway. I wonder if I will ever resort to drinking or smoking to rid of my sorrows and worries.
Here's something that got me thinking. Why do people with the lousiest jobs and lives have the most interesting stories to tell? Let's start with a few examples. You know MOST waiters don't have the best money-earned in the world. I think even if they work as silver service also won't get much more. And some more the treatment they get, especially from rude ppl are so bad, some won't even pay tip. But the people they meet are from so many places, so they get to learn lots of stuff. It's a really eye-opening experience you know, to realise the truth to human behaviour. Another kind of people who would be most interesting but least admirable would be soldiers. Surviving ones. You know the truth is that soldiers are treated like dirt, especially at war where nationalism is used to make sure that the soldiers can perform 100% for their country and not caring about their real lives. It's so sad that they work so hard, putting their lives on the line for their country and the only satisfaction they get is glory, self-satisfaction and a few medals or two. Personally I'd rather won a Nobel Prize than fight for the nation. Makes society less ugly and torn apart. But there's something about soldiers that makes ou wonder : What would a man of war learn and feel during all those years of combat training and endless fighting, why would a man rather risk his life for his own pride and dignity than save himself? You can call me unpatriotic I guess, but it's just elogical to see such a thing from a third person's point of view.
Well that's all for now, you know now that's Spain's out of the World Cup, I have no idea who to support. Until next time =)
No comments:
Post a Comment