Thursday, July 13, 2006
Tantivy
Snollygoster-----> Unprincipled person. Just like that freaking taxi driver I met today. Alright here goes. See I just fetched a friend home after college today when I was at a junction turning right(No traffic light) then there was this taxi driver behind me la... So there was this other driver at the other side of the junction and he'd already waited damn long, so I decided to let him pass first la... then the taxi driver starts honking me. It's alright, I get quite a lot of that shit by people behind me. After we both pass the junction I turn into Atria to look for parking and to by noodles for lunch. Apparently the taxi driver entered Atria through another junction JUST SO HE CAN DRIVE IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AS ME. THE FUNNY GUY OPENED HIS WINDOW, AND SPAT ON MY WINDOW can you believe him? I tell you if I were driving my mom's Air Trak I'd hit him from the side on the spot. *Goes punch punching bag for 1 minute* Ahhhh that felt better. Anyone have any ideas how to deal with this kind of people without damaging my car? Sigh. Had to swallow a lot of guts just to not respond to the guy. I remember his face. One more time he crosses me and I swear I'lll, I'll... you tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
link to my site: click my name :)
Post a Comment