Sophrsyne-----> Self control. Unfortunately I didn't have any of that this week.
http://toby108.multiply.com/video/item/5
Check this link. It's actually me singing for Talent Time. I sound horrible!!!!! No wonder we didn't win. Had fun anyway, that's what's important. I just came back from football with my Form 5 team, we actually ebat some SrI Inai people 3-0 haha...
Doodlidoo. That's how silly my week has been. I actually have to start seriously think about my future now, and the first question I face is : What are you interested in? I can't even answer that question. Which is sad, really. I'm actually starting to worry, how ah? I just feel like... studying. Something. You know. That seems to be my only REAL worry.
Ok. This post is dedicated to the one person who has made me feel like flying (I'm not gonna state who) but I don't think I'll be spending a lot of time anymore with that person, one is because I'm already happy with what I've done, and secondly, that my feelings might get out of control and so would our friendship if I keep seeing that person. So I shall move on, and keep searching, because as quoted from Duncan James's chorus : "Sooner or later you're gonna love again..."
Speaking of moving on, I'm quite surprised how people at our age are able to get over break-ups so easily... Even if it's been just a short time. I've read recently (or was it heard?) that guys would find it harder to accept break-ups than girls. I had this female friend who handled her break-up SO well. I was impressed. It's not that she doesn't have feelings and all, it's just that she understands her own so well that she knows how to feel and what to do... Good on her. I bet she'll do very well in life.
Oh yes, I thought of something. A Sunday ago, I went to a Cyber Cafe with a few of my friends. I can tell you, the last time I went to a CC was a few years back when Counterstrike first came out, and so much has changed since long ago I tell you... Apparently most decent CCs take up 2 shop lots, so the place is SO much bigger... There's also less stench of smoke, so the place is a lot nicer to be in... They even sell drinks in there, so people can survive long hours there... Another thing is that a long time ago, cyber cafes seem to be filled with kids about Form1 to Form 5, and now, you look around and everyone's so big... It's like the same generation has been visiting CCs, and now there are still the same people...
By the way, my legs are aching like heck, and my thumb's sprained, I think. And thanks all you guys for the hugs. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment