Last week there was Talent Time last Friday, and these were photos of it...
Me, Amy and the step dance group. From left: Chloe, Dinesh, Aisha, Rafika, Alicia, Marcus, Chris, Zack, and Anna.Well enough of last week. You know I've been thinking a lot. A real lot. And thinking sometimes leads to fantasies, which most are made of desires, about people of the opposite sex. Haha. What a way to put it. And you know, although these are temporarily satisfying, when you snap back to reality, it hurts. Unfortunately, fantasies are only a part of nature. The last two weeks have been a big fantasy for me, and if I don't snap out of it, things might get out of hand.
You know funny thing is, after that whole thing, I decided to try out my piano skiils, since there was a lot of piano action during the Talent Time. So I started to play my old, old piano pieces that I used to practice so hard everyday when I was in primary school, and there were mistakes EVERYWHERE. Not surprised though. That's not the point. See in the middle of it, my memories of listening to the radio playing my Grade 5 piano pieces while eating lunch without my mother, playing the piano withouht looking at the paper, even until today the 'feeling' of the keys are still in my fingers... It's like you know it's correct because it feels correct, you know. Talk about too much practice. Well it was also nice, slowly playing, remembering, feeling the mood of the song, the meaning of the song, it's almost like a fantasy where you create and manipulate it. Absolutely amazing. You just... embrace the emotion as you play the song, you know I remember the dog used to snuggle up next to the piano just to listen, and I wouldn't mind... She would just sleep there, poor dog. I've always enjoyed playing the piano for people to wawtch them enjoy it, that's probably why I've switched from playing classical music to pop... So that people can sing along, it feels nice when you make others happy, you know? Talk about the power of music.
Interesting eh? Guess where I found it. It's on a shirt. My MAID'S shirt. Awesome right.Well see you guys around.



No comments:
Post a Comment