Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Spondulicks

Skulduggery----> Trickery. Here's another tag. I tag anyone who reads my blog. Cheeryo.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"constantly going on because of unplanned and unpredictable changes to leakages and injections."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
The monitor!!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Teen Titans. Can you believe it.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
805 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
818 pm. Dammit.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The computer's fan buzzing... I'm overworking my com

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just came back from fetching my brother to tuition.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Teen Titans. Oh dear.

9. What are you wearing?
Pink shirt, shorts, specs, smile on my face

10. Did you dream last night?
Oh yes. Can't remember what though. Must have been a good dream.

11. When did you last laugh?
There was this really weird comment in class today, when the teacher

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
The World Cup 2006 Schedule and results. Yup, it's still there.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I looked in the mirror.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Something I haven't done in a while.

15. What is the last film you saw?
The Nugget. Hilarious!!!!!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy a Tornado foosball table, and save the rest of the money and withdraw it when the money has grown in the bank high enough haha...

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I... have a thing for someone.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would eliminate racism. Definitely. *Stuepid taxi driver*

19. Do you like to dance?
Sometimes.

20. George Bush:
is the President of the USA!!!!

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Sue Ann. Love that name.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Lance. That's a nice name, always liked it.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Here's your free copy of Playboy's Vanessa Anne Hudgens Special. Enjoy.

By the way, I've named my car Wendy. Wendy the Waja. So next time I mention me and Wendy, you'll know its my car. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Reviews of the best paraben free cosmetics Pay my phone bill Ans paintball gen x 4 Stop smoking west london am general hummer td