I havent' been updating. It's not because or foos or because I'm saving the world or anything, I have been to quite a lot of places recently. Let's start with a few days before Friday. 11 Aug Friday.I was in 1U when I saw Jojo Struys doing her roadshow for her Pure Body, Mind and Soul thing with Hannah Low. So I stayed for a bit, and found out that she was a very nice chick (not to mention with a decent body) so that Friday, I went for FHM Beach Party and there weren't many ppl, and May and Choy were all over the place, but one thing is I got to take a photo with Jojo Struys!!!!!
So after that there have been a round of tests, not gonna talk about it anymore. It was horrible. Then Friday(18th)(Finally, phew!!!!) I went for my bu3 friend's birthday party, and it was so nostalgic, I got see all my used-to-be-close- friends...


All the orang-orang jahat here. Top is Jun Shoong, middle row is Calvin Melvyn and Henry, and bottom is George and Lih Chuan the birthday boy. Miss those guys so much.
You know, the thing about old school friends is that once you leave that school or graduate from that school, it's so hard to meet up again... You know it's like they're no longer a phone call or two away, and if you happen to meet them by chance somewhere, it's either you don't recognise them any more, or you go HEY!!!!! and hug them or something... So when I was the guys on Friday I had so many questions to ask them... Like where they're studying and all that. And I was so surprised that the once-was-one-big-gang of friends who always hung out together have sort of splitted up... Like although they know each other well and stuff, there were unseen conflicts between some of them, and there were some people who either didn't change, or changed a whole lot... Good or bad, they were still my friends, so I didn't judge them, but when I started talking to them, it reminded me of how they used to treat me, and how special they were in their own way, good or bad... It made me feel better inside, that although we don't hang out anymore, I still feel like I can talk to these guys properly and I am still who I am and they can't change that... It's like they can't bully me into changing me or influencing me like how they used to, and I felt.. More special la. That's the only way I can put it. So after talking to a few of them, it wasn't about what they were doing or the habits they had that interested me. It was the way the talked to me and behaved compared to last time... Some of the jokers were still jokers or even bigger jokers, the being bullied were now quite ignored, and those that used to spoil young girls or show off have sort of died down a lot and thought about their life since graduating haha... It's.. Interesting. To update with old friends and stuff. But there were still asses la. And guys who just wanna play. Hope that one day they'll grow up la.
Speaking of talking to friends, I feel honestly that talking to good friends that would care about your opinion it's like therapy... I suppose that's the real meaning of true friends. Because some friends just listen and listen and say that "Don't worry, I'll always be here one" or some friends would just keep telling you what to do and what you SHOULD have done(I hate that word). See the intention is the same, to care for someone, but caring and digesting and thinking and giving feedback on other people's opinion is something that's not easily done. Like asking people what they think about stuff and opening up and reaching out, that's true friendship to me. I remember there was a saying "You can't be in love if you don't risk the heartache" I think the same goes for friendship. Like you know who your true friends are when something turns up or whatnot. Maybe it's me, maybe I need someone who thinks like me and understands, it's hard to feel satisfied talking to a friend, because at the end, you want to feel better but you can't. At the moment, people who I talk to that make me feel better are either girls who aren't cam whores or guys who are about 3 years older than me. It's amazing, like I can actually rant to someone, and feel good about it instead of me listening to people non-stop as what I've been doing for the past few years.Those people I will remember forever.
Oh and one more thing. Having someone to wash your hair is one of the GREATEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD. It's like therapy for 10 bucks, and after that you just feel like doing Econs past year questions then play football then do more Econs questions. Amazing.
Well that's all. See you guys next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment