Oh yes, the other day I followed my mom to a pet store in Aman Suria to help her carry the dog food. So being the jakun me, I went to look at all the pets as my mom was choosing the food, like any other tag-along son would do. And there was this Chihuahua dog that was absolutely bugging me you know, like everytime I go near its space(they dun use cages anymore, they're separated by glass walls) it started jumping and stuff. And all the other dogs were relatively quiet la. So here's the weird part. I was about to leave when this guy walks towards their spaces to reload their dog food. He starts with the Chihuahua. All the dogs bark and dance around. Normal right, I think. Then when the guy leaves, all the dogs start barking and dancing around IN A REPETITIVE PATTERN EXCEPT THE CHIHUAHUA.Weird right. I don't think I'll see that very often anytime soon.
Here's another thing I thought about. I've always had a disability of not being able to put 2 and 2 together, you know what I mean? It's like when you're given two situations to do and you do both not knowing that they are actually inter-related and you can utilise this to save time. My mom could always do that, and I supposed lately, I have been making quite a lot of mistakes on these kinda things la. It's hard, you know, especially real life situations where there can be really bad consequences, and up until today I still have no idea how to do this sorta thing.
Oh yes, I suppose to answer one of the questions last post, now that I have a clearer head, I suppose it's time to let go of the past. I believe it's part of me now and who I am, and I have learnt the most I can to become a better person than before. So what you see is what you get. Don't judge me based on my past: That was so long ago, even if it's two years.
And to end this post, I present to you: Life, and the start of it, right in front of my very eyes, near my car porch.

Oh yes, my car's name is still Wendy.
No comments:
Post a Comment