Orotund----> A round, full speech.
I just had a talk with one of my best friends that knew a long time ago. She left for SAM this year and I did AUSMAT. One thing that my friend noticed is that I have serious problems.
I am here to confirm with everyone who is concerned that I HAVE NO PROBLEMS. At all. In fact, apart from my parents' nagging me to study, my life is PERFECT. I don't need a girlfriend, I have wonderful friends, I can name the best 10 at the tip of my tongue. The thing is that it's too perfect to be true. I believe in Murphy's Law : Anything that can go wrong WILL go wrong. I'm a strong believer of that, and I'm just anticipating the worst. I'm also making a big deal of my problems because I have run out of things to think about. I'm also exaggerating my crushes, don't worry, they're real, I'm just making a big deal out of them. Just to satisfy my emotions. I feel like a jerk, bit to everyone I know, but to myself. It's like I'm so selfish that I don't believe and accept what's in front of my eyes. Looking at my good friend that has a good life, a good time and shopping almost everyday, I don't feel jealous. In fact, I'm slapping myself on the head for not being able to accept my current life. It's perfect, I have so much free time to think and psycho myself.
But what do I do now.
2 comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. serving sara pants http://www.accutane-1.info/Accutane-side-effects-2nd-time.html x-box hard drives Installation of honda front brake rotors reviews of home cinema projectors http://www.medical-insurance-payment-personal-injury-insurance.info Keystone dual 8 cartridge movie projector instructions Forex list new signal url Pamela anderson wedding night One way suv or minivan rentals song show plus projector driver Volvo repair replace brake light v70 91 caprice body kits used volvos for sale Water filter discount clickslink.com links vardenafil generic levitra.html nec lt 180 projector Multiple domains in exchange 2000 leather pants Movie sex gallery
Post a Comment