Cruciverbalist-----> A solver of crossword puzzles. I don't think I'll be one of those anytime soon. Not smart enough. Well a new week has started, and I supposed I'm full of stuff to tell and full of stuff NOT to tell haha.. Will leave that for later.
Here's something to think about. You know for most of us, during our primary/early secondary years, we use to have HUGE crushes on certain people... You'd do certain things just to catch a glimpse of him/her, you'd secretly send a nice present to that special person for his/her birthday so taht friends don't laugh at you, but he/she'd give you that secret happy smile... Kinda miss that feeling. I was on my way home sometime ago when I saw the van that my crush used to take home. She'd always sit by the side window, and everytime after school during Form One I'd try to stick as close to my van window, hoping I'd see her when our vans stop next to each other next to a traffic light, or try anything at all to get her attention without embarrasing myself in front of my friends... That feeling's... nice. Especially when you finally have enough courage to talk to her. In fact it's a wonderful feeling. I just didn't wanna admit it at the time. Haha.
Ahh how I miss the old times. I don't know why I'm looking through my old files and books and memories, it's just... nostalgic. Makes you wanna relive the times where all you could think about is play, play and avoid scolding from your parents. You know. Let me tell you guys why I've been slightly lethargic, if not sad and deflated this few weeks. I've finally had the perfect week last week, and it's still happening to me, until this Friday of course, then life goes back to normal. But it's been a while since that happened, so I'm kinda not used to the feeling that things are going your way... So now I'm thinking about it, you know, on what to do about it. It SHOULD be embrace and detach. Should. I hate that word. Anyway I'm still trying to cope with it, so life's been... lots to think about.
Yeah that's pretty much what's going on this week. See you guys around.
2 comments:
This is very interesting site... » »
Very nice site! replace cabin air filter on bonneville make an auto payment online
Post a Comment