Thursday, June 29, 2006

Gelotologist

Jactitation------> A boastful or false statement. Can't believe it's been a week already, sorry I haven't been updating. Well a lot's been going on, with midyear examinations and all... Surprisingly I've caught a fever, so I've been up and down lately too...

A few songs I would recommend hearing, coz it's been helping me out and all...
Orson - No tomorrow and Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me

Alright let's see what's going on. Well, with mid-years going on and all, I've forced myself to supress certain emotions(except sadness and anger when Spain lost) but what I'm talking about here is maybe a little lust, a little worry and a little missing my mom... See since my parents left for overseas, I've been left with a lot of freedom haha. So almost everyday, friends have been coming over (to study of course!!) and I've been left to do the shopping and fetching for the house haha... But there's also a little bugging feeling every night that makes the house super empty... No one to wish goodnight to, so it's been kinda quiet you know, so when I talk to mom online I can tell her so much... Thank goodness my music and friends have been keeping me company, itherwise I would've been mad now.

Another thing which I think it safe to talk about now that exams are almost over, is the little crush that I'm having is seeming to grow. Tuesdays and Fridays are nicer coz she's around, and my friends have constantly reminded me of her haha... At least I still concentrate, but I know sooner or later I'm gonna lose it. I'm still not gonna do anything about it though, since she's Muslim and all. But as they say, suppressing emotions are not good, so I'm sort of in a dilemma here...

I've been told that I'm not optimistic enough. Ironic huh? Well maybe they're right. I need to be more optimistic appraoching people, I suppose I have a slight fear of making bad first impressions...

If not that's it, see you guys next time.

No comments: