Monday, June 12, 2006

Inglenook

Caitiff -----> A cowardly person. Got tagged, again. At least this one's way better.

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey:

  1. Lin-Dy
  2. Jengz
  3. Toby
  4. Alishia
  5. Ken Neth
  6. Kenneth Soo
  7. Sue-Yi
  8. Elaine
  9. Yvonne Tee
  10. Kuok Shern
  11. Sam Foong
  12. Michelle
  13. Melissa
  14. Sze Wei
  15. Yung Chien
  16. Ellie
  17. Henn Drik
  18. Zac-Han
  19. Jack Shen
  20. Jia Wei
Questions:
1. How did you meet number 14 (Sze Wei)?

Once upon a time in SRJKC Damansara, 4B I think. Best friends ever since.

2. What would you do if you had never met Number 1 (Lin-Dy)?

Oh dear. I can make a long list for this question. No studying for SPM, the word "friend" wouldn't have a meaning in my dictionary, no something special every night haha...

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you?

Wah Jia wei ah. Ok la, he's a very nice person. Hang out with him quite a lot nowadays. Yvonne ah... I'd be quite excited, and nervous, coz she's so pretty haha...

4. Would 6 (Kenneth) and 17 (Henn Drik) make a good couple?

Interesting, but I don't think that they would mix very well. I'd giv them 2 weeks. Tops.

5. Describe Number 3 (ToBy).

Toby's forever fun and slumber, I have so much fun when I'm hanging out with him... He also plays the guitar very well too.

6. Do you think No.8 (Elaine) is attractive?

The second hottest thing alive. Not gonna mention who's no.1.

7. Tell me something about No.7 (Sue-Yi)

Quiet, annoying and forever occupying a soft spot in my heart, she's one person I love to talk to all the time. Too bad I get to speak to her once a month only though.

8. Do you know anything about no.12's (Mich) family?

Very, very protective dad. I can remember arranging most of her boyfriend's party, just because her dad was all over her during that period of time and she was getting a HUGE birthday present for him.

9. What is No.8's (Elaine) favorite?

Shopping, shopping, shopping(I'm not gonna mention for what) and her boyfriend. If only I were shopping...

10. What would you do if 11 (Sam) confesses that he/she likes you?

Haihz. I was hoping this would be a girl question. Well I'd tell him that he's got too many problems with his girl and he needs to time off. The World Cup might help haha.

11. What language does 15 (Yung Chien) speak?

British, Australian, Canadian, American, pretty much English I guess.

12. Who is 9 (Yvonne) going out with?

Ooooh I don't think I'm exactly sure, unles she wants to tell me...

13. How old is 16 (Ellie) now?

Eighteen. I think.

14. When was the last time u talked to 13 (Melissa)?

This morning, or was it just now... Goldfish memory =)

15. Who's 2's (Jengz) favorite singer?

Josh Groban. HE also likes Anthem songs, has a whole CD of them. Eesh. Techno.

16. Would you date number 4 (Alishia)?

Nah, would never be against my gd friend Toby.

17. Would you date 7 (Sue-Yi)?

It had to be you. Of course, now all that's left is for the date to be 2004...

18. Is 15 (Yung Chien) single?

Yeah, go get'em.

19. What's 10's (Kuok Shern) last name?

It's already there, so I'm gonna say his first one. Ng or Pierre. Haha.

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Sam)?

*Blech*

21. What school does 3 (Toby) go to?

Sunway Col... Before that Stella Maris(if that's how you spell it)

22. Where does 6 (Kenneth) live?

DJ, so close to my old house. I can't believe I never met him.

23. What's your favorite thing about number 5 (Ken Neth)?

He's got that boyish look that makes him able to get away with anything. So I guess he'll never offend me haha.

Wah I never knew there would be so many questions. More!!!! Love this sorta thing. I tag....

Alishia, Ken Neth, Yvonne(if she ever reads this), Toby and Jack Shen(although he'll never do it, he's just too busy haha)

No comments: