Inglenook-----> A chimney corner. I"m very upset. Two things have happened today.
Firstly, have you ever been in those situations that you'd never know what happened if you dodn't try? Well it's not that I've never stopped trying before, it's just that I missed the tryouts for the Sunway College foosball team... Doesn't sound like much, but I have definitely missed my once in a lifetime opportunity, coz I don't think that I ever would be this good at foosball again. Or as enthuthiastic. Yeah I know, don't cry over spilled milk. But it's not a good way to cheer me up. I need mint chocolates. Badly. And a friend.
Right, secondly, I realised that today I have upset my teacher one way or another, either with my faux pas attitude or my topic of conversation. It all started yesterday when I was giving my speech for my ESL presentation. So while waiting for my turn, one of my other friends had something about gambling as his topic of speech, so we were also talking about betting la. Anyway, we were told to hush, so I said that the winner should treat teacher to a drink la... But I said the loser instead if the winner, coz then we both wouldn't wanna win right. Anyway, my topic was on honesty was not exactly the best policy, so after that I heard the teacher was quite upset over the topic too, realising how society works nowadays.
So I've no idea what tto do about these. Just hoping that things turn out my way la. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment