Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ensorcelled

Pinchbeck ----> Market cheap. I've been tagged. Eesh. By Yung Chien this time. However, to stop this stupid thingg, I'm not gonna tag anyone else, or at least less than 8 ppl.

Gender
Female, I guess. I don't think that I'll ever become homosexual.

Traits
  1. Annoying. By far this is the only trait eliminating 100% of Sunway College girls that are single. If they're not annoying, they won't get my attention, in terms of knowing them better that kind of attention. I like to layan annoying girls. Not irritating ones though. Those really turn me off and I'll hardly speak to them again.
  2. Pretty enough. This is a no-brainer. Preferably big eyes, tall and nice smile. That covers for all the physical beauty traits.
  3. Optimistic. I know thi sseems pretty common in college, but the optimistic I'im talking about is when something goes wrong, she will REMAIN optimistic... That's hard to find.
  4. Knows what she's doing, but not too serious. I've met a few over-serious girls and girls without any real direction over the last few years, so I've sorted that out.
  5. Sporty. As in at least knows how to talk about sports, and not like when it comes to talking about football or whatever she would disappear almost instantly...
  6. Not easily panicked. It's cute to see girls panic, but when they don't it's even better.
  7. Huggish. I like girls that hug. IT's one of my weaknesses, one of things that make me say "yes" no matter how stupid or absurd the request is haha.
  8. The reson I put this factor last is because this would only be a plus, not a necessary trait. Kinky. Muahaha. As in not shy in expressing affection in public.
That's all.

No comments: