Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rigmarole

Inglenook------> A chimney corner. You know man can achieve great ting sif they put a lot of effort and determination into it, and I have proven that this very morning.
There we go. This was the first 5 x 9 x 9 Sudoku challenge I did on my own, without looking at the answers. Hah! *Feels proud of self* Spent an hour and a half doing this shit, I actually made mistakes 3 times... had to rub off the 9 x 9 squares to redo the stupid thing. Hehe. I guess with major exams coming up and all, I shouldn't be doing stuff like this to pass the time haha. Oh well.

Well last last Tuesday (I think) my mom made me skip badminton and took me to the Aquaria in KLCC. Check these pics out.
Yeah, fish playing football. The people there said that when the world cup starts, they're gonna put a gello in and the fish would try to push the gello into the other goal...
Quite cool eh the illusion. You can see that the pitch is there, but when you look beneath the surface, you can't see the pitch lines. It's something about reflection of the glass floor la, but it looks quite cool.
Now what would a monkey like creature be doing in an Aquaria? Beats me.
What a cute caterpillar!!!!!!! Haha. I tell you ah, the Aquaria should be a zoo haha.
Can you see it? It's not a leaf. It's actually as big as my palm, gave me a HUGE scare when I first saw it.
This guy's swimming upside-down. Can you believe it? But it's quite cool to see a crustacean's insides la haha.
Right my fav part. Deep sea creatures. This is also known as the Demon from Hell or something like that. But its actually cuttlefish, nothing special really.
Check out this sea snail. Imagine seeing this guy at the bottom of the ocean. I wonder what else could be at the mysterious deep...

OK now there's something very important I forgot to mention. Thw World Cup has started. I'm supporting Spain first, Holland second.
It's evident. Spain 4 Ukraine 0. What would they do to Tunisia and Saudi? Poor them.
They don't play the best football, but they sure know how to take their chances. By hook or by crook, as they say.

May the force be with Spain. About the man-can-do-great-things part, check this out. David Blaine must know my friend, coz he can do this...
Friend with hand on table.

90 degrees (nothing special there)
I'm already straining as I do this, how and he's still reading with no sweat!!!
Oh, he's teasing you. 270 degrees already.
Ooooh that doesn't look pretty. 360 Omigosh I hope I never see that again.

OK enough with the pictures, time for the real stuff. Ever wonder what it would be like to fall for someone of the opposite sex but different religion? I've got nothing against that really, but somehow I don't really like to get involved with Muslim girls or devoted Christians. Maybe it's the way I've been raised by my parents. I've talked about this kinda thing to many people, and I don't really think I would get involved la, no matter how striking or interesting or perfect they would be. Unfortunately, last week I had a thing for one of my Muslim colleagues (not gonna say who) and I realised that I'm only a guy with raging hormones, and no matter how much I stick to my principles, I'm bound to have feelings for the wrong people somehow. So I'm gonna let this feeling pass, see how everything turns out... But at the moment I still have no idea what to do. I get a little weak at the knees when she does something nice, I get lost for words, I can't even start a decent conversation by sms haha. Luckily it's not very obvious.

Another thing that happened is that someone passed away at the futsal game last Friday. Heart attack I think, came as quite a shock for all of us that were playing there. I don't think that anyone would believe you if you said that someone died at the next futsal court. But it hit most of quite hard, me and my friends were talking about it all the way home... Shows that death can come that unexpectedly. So it's 3 deaths I have seen in 3 months. Quite enlightening la. Haihz.

Well that's it for now, got ESL presentation on Monday and I'm not ready haha. Until next time,

No comments: