Friday, June 02, 2006

Pinchbeck

Sternutatory----->Stuff that induces sneezing. There's something that I wanna have. Today I'm blogging because toeday is a day worth remembering. Lots of stuff happened, and I'm so glad it's over...

Let's start with the morning. Fetching neighbbour to college, realised that I nearly ran out of petrol. So i took my mom's petrol card and I decided to fill up the gas tank at the Kelana Jaya Shell station. So I was nearly at the LDP flyover cutting lane into the right lane, when this Vios that let me let me into the lane in the first place decided to overtake me with the left lane, and I was doing 90... I can't believe that there are these kind of drivers. And I couldn't believe that I missed the turning to the petrol station too. Fish. So I had to make a LONG way to the next U-turn under another flyover with low petrol, you cannot imagine how scary it was, knowing that your car might stop just like that haha... Lesson learnt, fill petrol when it's less than one quarter. Thank goodness we made it to college with a full tank.

So classes went on, and after my last class I had 2 hours to wait before I could play futsal... Let's see, what should I do to pass the time? Do calculus? Gave up in 10 minutes. So I was wandering around looking for friends and I ran into Nian Ning. She had her last class too, so we both walked around all over the place while waiting for her boyfriend to finish class. We somehow walked onto the monorail and we thought that the monorail might lead us to Pyramid as a short cut. We walked about five minutes and we had already reached Sunway lagoon, but sadly the end of the track was still under renovation. We even got caught by Sunway Lagoon guards, looks like I won't be going to Sunway Lagoon anytime soon...

Ning took this photo. I think this is the only monorail photo I got, it's pretty good actually.

Now after that I went to Sports Planet to play futsal, scored a couple of goals, that's not the point... Thing is that when you injure yourself, never ever play some more to injure yourself more... See I kicked the floor by accident, and I thought it was nothing... Guess again.

Omigosh, Look at the blue black area. Looks like I won't be playing for a few weeks. With my right foot anyway.

So after futsal I fetched Jia Wei and Eu Git home, and halfway home the battery level ran low... My CD player switched off by itself, guess it's time to charge the battery... But driving home at night knowing that your car might die anytime really is quite scary... So for the trip home, I turned off nearly all the lights, the radio, the air-cond, and even opened my windows haha..

Well that's pretty much how it all went. It's a public holiday tomorrow, so anything can happen. Until next time.

No comments: