Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sternutatory

Nychtemeron----> A period of 24 hours. I got tagged. Eesh. By Alishia. Of all ppl. Haha. Oh well here goes.

Four movies I can watch over and over again....

  • Anger management - I feel pretty...
  • Barbershop - Funny show + Black movies + Cedric the Entertainer = HAHAHAHAHA
  • If only - More touching than A Walk To Remember, Jennifer Love Hewitt is... *Melts*
  • Shrek 2 - Puss in Boots!!!!!! Haha.

Four places I have lived

  • My old Damansara House
  • Tropicana House
  • Terengganu grandpa's house that's next to a beach... Miss that place... Haihz
  • Melb, Aus... Miss my cousins very very much

Four of my favourite dishes*I believe that I should update ten haha*

  • I scream you scream we all cream for CHOC MINT ICE-CREAM!!!!!
  • Wan Ton Mee
  • Mushroom Soup of any kind
  • A & W Onion Rings!!!!!!

Four sites I visit daily*Yes, I do visit them daily*

  • lindy-si.blogspot.com
  • hotmail.com
  • bubblelover.blogspot.com(although I dun see the point)
  • xanga.com/psikotic/
  • Actually got a few more sites one, but I look at these first haha

Four places I rather be right now * Oh, this is hard*

  • In my bed hugging my V-shaped pillow
  • At any of my close friend's places/houses
  • at college with any of my college friends (I hate being alone)
  • The Terengganu house. Sob.
Four bloggers I am tagging * dunno whether they would do it o not*

Eh reach the end edi ah.I tag...

1.Lin-Dy 2. Jack Shen 3. Nian Ning 4. Cherish Chai (got you!)

No comments: