
Check this out. Saw this on the way to college, totally awesome. Looks like a dragon to me, the head part I mean. Hope I see cooler clouds in the future.
OK now for the real stuff. Let's start with what I did on Friday, coz it was the first time I ever participated in something like that. See AUSMAT organised this telematch, so everybody had to participate... And wearing the Ausmat shirt was COMPULSARY. So on Friday morning, a sea of purple(with a few black spots here and there) was seen at the college field. So everyone was divided into about 17 groups, wit group leaders and teachers in charge... But they were practically useless la. Will explain why later. OK I'm gonna explain it in detail so that when I read this in a few years I'l rememeber. First of all, by some dumb luck I got Toby and Melissa in my group, yes!!!! Our group rawks. OK then the first game was Juicy T-shirt. It's sorta new, it's about the same as Fireman(Transporting as much water from one bucket to another) but we had to use our shirts ONLY and we used liquid that smells like CAKE. Mashed up, added too much water mixed with cake. Eww.. Our group leader didn't dare to take off his shirt to soak up the liquid haha. Anyway, we got last for that game, so off we went for the 8 legged race. Yeah you know how that goes. All of us started out fine, then our straight line became U-shaped at the halfway point and it was so funny... Then when we had to go back to the starting point, we didn't wanna turn, so we decided to walk backwards!!!! Everyone nearly fell down at the first step haha. But we still got second for that, so next up was a game called the cucumber game, i think. This was new to me, see what they did was they tied a cucumber tied to a raffle string to everyone's waist, and we're supposed to use our dangling cucumber(wait that didn't sound right) to hit a bottle across a path. It was so funny, the gurls did better than the boys. This proves that if girls had dicks, they could piss and aim WITHOUT using their hands haha. We actually got 1st for that event. Then was the HANDS game. 10 iof us had to hold hands crossed, but we can't hold the hands of the person next to us. Then, we're supposed to untangle ourselves into one perfect circle. Unfortunately, nobody said that we're supposed to untangle into 1 circle, so we got 2 circles of 5 ppl each instead... So we got last la, and I still dunno how to beat that puzzle. Oh well. Then was the straw passing game. Yawn. Lastly, it was the EATING CONTEST, that carried HUGE weightage for the winner, and luckily our group had a GIANT, so naturally we son that one, although the judges disqualified then undisqualified us at the end... So overall we got 2nd, quite happy la. Muscles still aching though, but it was a memorable experience.
OK I just thought of this. If I had a wish(with no setbacks) I wished that everyone in the world would grow... TAILS. You see today I was looking at my dog, and I noticed she wags her tail NON-STOP!!!! I've always wondered what it would be like to be able to wag your tail all day. So that's my eccentric wish. Maybe it could be a fashion, I dunno.
Ok I just realised somehting. I dun particularly hate anybody, no how mad I would seem at them. Jerks, bitches, I tolerate them. They've got soemthing gd in there, I need that. And it's nice making friends anyway. And I always think it's my fault that ppl are angry at me or if ppl dun like me for a particular reason. I'm too gd, I'm too straightforward, I'm too rich, who knows!?!?!?! It's just that those losers dun wanna come up to me and tell me. Haha. I've been hurt by honest comments before. Show me more. I would like to learn.
OK that's all I remember for tonight, will update tomorrow. Nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment