Sunday, May 28, 2006

Nychthemeron

Welkin-----> The sky. Hello all. So sorry that my blog entries have been quite boring, there's so much going on but there's so little that's going on in my head... Well to start off, another round of exams just finished, and coincidentally my parents let for Terengganu on Friday night haha... Absolute freedom, Yes!!! So to celebrate(and with perfecct timing) me and 2 of my friends participated in the Joga 3 competition that's been going on in 1u... Quite fun la, but lost 1 and drawn 1, I even got sent off in the draw game, so sad haha... The prizes were Nike merchandise, so I got a little something too hehe...



Proof of Joga 3. I got a CD on Brazilian football and a Nike wristband(the lion's for heart)


Oh yeah I saw this sometime ago in Sunway, check it out...


Dun look at the bike. Check out the guy's armor suit man!!! It looks like one of the Power Rangers on the way to my college haha. I would like to wear one of those though.


I've noticed recently that no matter how stable you are after past relationship break-ups and stuff like that, you must always still be mentally prepared for that certain someone to appear again... Confused? Let me explain. I have once-a-month talks with all the girls that I've dated/truly had feelings for before la. Just to catch up with stuff la. I didn't realise that everytime before I talk to them I subconsciously prepared myself not to feel too strong for them, otherwise things might go out of hand... So the other day at the 1u parking lot I parked next to one of the few girls that I used to date, and it was SOOOOO awkward and I panicked because (a)My hair's a mess(competition), (b) I wasn't mentally prepared to see her car parked next to mine and (c) She still looked as gorgeous as ever and I didn't know what to say to her other than the words 'Hi". Yea, so that's pretty much how weird it felt. Dunno whether any of you ever felt this way before. Maybe it's because I haven't been ready for this kinda feelings for a very, very long time... I'm still very inactive in being commiting myself to one person, I'm still learning how to be a real friend haha...

Oh yes, good job to Taylor. I bet wiht my mom that either he or Kevin would win A.Idol and he did haha. Just goes to show that everyone in Amedica loves a party guy. I also noticed that my old, old posts are TERRIBLY long compared to these. Well that's all for now. Until next time.

No comments: