Heya it's been so long since I've updated my blog... How are you readers? Wish you all the luck I have(which I use in my Cho Dai Di) to aid you in your coming exams.... You'll need it I trust. Quite a lot happened over the weekend, Mother's Day passed too... Happy Mom's Day to all the momsies out there... Be the best. Anywayz I've got sososo much to talk about.
Hmm let's start Saturday. Oh yah I desperately need soeone to find a gap in my head so he/she can stuff all the Sejarah facts in... Haha It's like I get bored with History, then I get even more confused with Physics... Luckily Mr.Teh cleared that out on Monday. Oh yah I'm still stressed, dnno whether it's over T or not... Oh well. Took one of my SUPER RARE afternoon naps, sent off my dad to Germany... Sosososo dissapointed MU only drew.
Then came Sunday. Mother's Day. Me and my bro were like hugging mom's hand from 9 to 10. You have no idea how hard it is. :P Finally watched Robots in the afternoon, it's damn funny... Seems like not much happened over the weekend. At least Kimi Raikonnen won... Yay... Yes I also finally got Jesse McCartney's She's No You!!! Kinda hooked on it now... But still addicted to Gorillaz.
Monday was interesting. T still refuses to talk to me. Hmm oh yah ot to meet new Sejarah teacher... That guy looks like, young. Found out today that he was in the business 10 years.*Gulps*But he went to Newcastle to do his studies... oh Well he seems friendly. Just don't get on his bad side. PE was a bust, postponed to after assembly today(1500m)for PE test... Did quite good today though. Managed to just nick it(6min57sec=A haha) so I was like damn tired... So of course out of instinct I went to play footie after school. So came back tired, and played MORE football with my bro... goodness. And after that my mumm was like, screwing me head to toe to head again... seems that I'm not spending enough time on studies. Oh yes seems that we have a new aquarium in our class. With 40 fishes and lots of stones. And(not suprisingly) we named all 40 of those fishes... haha, I think one was named A.K.Chan, and it was sideways today... Haha... Wonder how they're gonna keep the fish alive on weekends though.
Oh well. Now this part is slightly more important than the rest. I've decided that since I get so worked up/sad/upset/pathetic over girls in Sri KDU, I've decided to stop myself from... uhh... how to say... Look for partner la. Haha I have talked to some of my most trusted/loyal/sarcastic friends, and I think I'll go with it... Save myself for U. Sri KDU's a hellhole/advertisement. So I've got an imaginary headband over my head now... Just like Son Goku.
I don't think anything that happened lately brought to this decision. I think it's because I have lost T as a friend. She won't even say hi to me anymore. Is it that bad??? Haihz... Oh well, game over. At least for this round. Gonna try to get her to forgive me though. So to whoever that's reading this be my witness... If I ever break this rule(until I get out of Sri KDU) you can kick me in the balls... Swear I won't dodge. SPM's around anywayz. Oh yah heard there's gonna be a farewell thing going on for Mr.Teh,Tana and Ms.Loy... so sad... A fond farewell to them, wish that Ms.Loy didn't leave though... wondering who's gonna teach us Physics THIS time. It's like the 5th teacher in 2 years. Lam, Yong,Teh ,Nicole,NewTeacher yah. This school ah...
Oh well I think that's all. I'll keep this updated. Ciaoz :)
No comments:
Post a Comment