Sunday, May 01, 2005

Damn tired... So busy today

Heya today was a boring, but busy day...In fact so much stuff happened that come to think of it it's not so boring. Woke up at 8 plus, hoping that today's a better day... I didn't expect much more when I spent the morning playing mahjong with me granpapa.... Mahjong is a nice game anywayz, anyone that read this blog, if you play mahjong, pls contact me asap I'm a mahjong addict haha...

On the bright side, I finally, after waiting for so long, took the initiative to look for my gorillaz song... And I must the thank Jia Wei for d/loading and sending it to me, I owe you one Jia Wei... After that I went for my haircut im Mayang Mas. My hair's quite short now, but being the vain me I think this new style kinda suits me. :p My hair's like half standing now... Not center-parting anymore haha.

Another thing I did today was planning for SPM. Form 5 syllabus is coming to a close, so I'm kinda wondering now whether anyone else has started studying. My schedule is "sorta" planned up to September... We've got so many exams up ahaed wth. Dunno whether I should start really studying yet o not.

Kinda miss Shern now, since he's in prefect and monitor's leadership camp and all, wonder how's he doing? Should be having fun with Mush la that guy... Btw I just finished football against the teachers, and we won 5-3!!! Mr. Sara got whacked in the ass by the ball... sure damn painful one haha... He blocked the shot which beat the keeper some more... It's like an all-play day today. Gonna shower in a while, just had dinner a few minutes ago too...

Oh yah I feel like talking about this girl... She's really sweet, she's a prefect, she dances, I don't know what else to say. She also asked for my number :p But I really don't know what to do at the moment... She's a really really nice girl, and I really really am interested in her, but seems that i don't really, really, like her yet. Just don't know what to do now.

I think that's all for today la, I'll keep updating this blog la... Ciaoz!!

No comments: