Hey ya Lu Xian here. After so many ppl have made blogs, finally i have decided to come up with one of my own. Never thought I would make one though. :p In this blog I'm gonna express my thoughts via two parts of my thinking: Lance & LuXian. So up to you la whether you're jobless enough to figure out who's saying what.... I accept any comments as long as you don't insult me too bad :)
Today was such a long day... I'm starting to bet on football with Mr. Hew again, haha knew I would lose... I always lose the 50-50 bets. That guy ah really know when to be good and when not to. Oh well got off to a bad start already for my day. Seems that the academic carnival is taking its toll on the students. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, and I'm here just wasting myself, wondering why I came to Sri KDU haha.... Wasted the rest of my day on the com coz' the rehearsals disrpted the lessons quite a bit.
Seriously I think I take myself too seriously. And personally. Sometimes I wonder whether it's good to keep a diary. In a way it is like you're talking to yourself, and you get to understand yourself better... On the other hand, it could also mean that you're trying to find mistakes about yourself that you can't possibly correct over night, and knowing that I myself am a very very forgetful person, would definitely 4get to change my bad habits.
My brother and his little friends are writing their own story, somewhat like the Lord of The Rings, and somehow I've been included haha. I can show you the script when it's done, and I've got a super cool part which is a shapeshifter cleric :p OK I'm bering a bit too perasan. Seems I've got ego issues as well. I dunno. I wish i knew what problems I have. Everyone else seems to be a lot more mature than me. But apparently maturity is different to different ppl. Some say it's a kind of understanding, Some say its, but I think that it's a sense of awareness... Like when you decide to do somethin in front of ppl, it's like you should think "How would the other person feel if I did this?" That kiinda thing. So it's like when I watch the video of my debating, I'm gonna know what impression I would give me haha... That would feel so awkward. Wonder how Wei Yang felt when he watched his video.
I asked the faithful question to ****** today. Boy was her bf mad. And I didn't know that they were together. Why didn't I see it? I'm so blur... But is it wrong to be blur? Or am I not supposed to know? I tend to eavesdrop a lot.. haha I'm so naive... Oh well there goes the neighborhood. Looks like I have to find a better and more special person than her. I'm sure at this point where you've read so far you'd think I'm selfish, cold and inconsiderate... Well that's what I think la. Need more feedback, pls reply often. I dun mind insults. I need those right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment